LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rain DeGrey Ballston Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Your Doctor Doesn't Always Know Best Kawkawlin

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Phoenix Askani
Genres: Fingering ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,Redhead ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Hit by painful bout of menstrual cramps, Lorelei Lee seeks out medical advice from Dr. Phoenix Askani. While Phoenix is used to treating many different maladies, she stutters and is at a loss when she prescribes the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, or TENS unit to help ease Lorelei’s pain.
Lorelei, very experienced in electrical play, loses her patience and decides the doctor is the one who needs healing. She shows her the ins and outs of the TENS units. Under Lorelei’s care, Dr. Phoenix is taught how TENS units with sticky pads, in conjunction with lesbian bondage, can be used to do more than just alleviate pain and heighten pleasure. Phoenix squirms as Lorelei works the unit, bringing the once prideful doctor under her control.
Once the initial consultation is complete, Lorelei dons an acrylic strap-on wired to the unit and takes Phoenix deeper into the subculture of electro sex. With the fake dick inside her, wired with electricity, Phoenix’s eyes are opened to the true potential for play with the TENS unit. Phoenix, used to being the expert, submits to Lorelei’s initiation into the world of kinky lesbian BDSM and is eager to learn more.
In her final lesson, Phoenix gives in entirely to Lorelei. With the help of a cattle prod, Phoenix’s last session in electro BDSM makes her realize what she really wants is a place under Lorelei’s boot.
Duration: 58:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your Doctor Doesn't Always Know Best

Dairy Tychy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan.Oh the country life.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

While Master Is Gone Seven Rivers

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: While Master Is Gone

Breeder: Insemination Hawkins

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie Cedar Brook

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Transporter Saint Mary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

Время генерации страницы 0.11327 секунды с 9 запросами