View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:26 PM   #103515
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kristen Bjorn - Hurt Pride - Andre Cruise and Ares West College Corner

Andre Cruise and Ares have entered into that “honeymoon” phase of their relationship, you know, when everything he says is perfect, he always looks amazing and you trust everything about him.
Blinded by all this amor, Andre and Ares are ready for another round of sex today. The guys are hungry and immediately begin swapping cock sucking, bringing each of their cocks to full force. Love always makes you go deeper, more passionately and with much more gusto.
Moving into a 69 position the guys feed each other their cocks down the other’s throat before moving onto each other’s asses. Still in the 69 position the feasting on hot pink holes begins. Probing and lapping tongues pierce each other’s ass, driving each wild with pleasure.
Ares pushes Andre off of him and rams his raw cock deep inside of his hot, pink hole. Ares is a passionate fucker, smooth, rhythmic fucking, filling Andre with a romantic fuck. The guys flip and Andre thrusts his rock-hard cock inside of Ares smooth, muscle ass. Andre has a different style of fucking, a bit more aggressive, a bit more spirited.
Ares leaves the room for a second and Andre explores the night stand and finds a huge, black, two headed dildo. Andre is hurt that his cock is not enough for Ares. Ares explains that it is for both of their pleasure. Ares begins feeding the monster dildo into Andre then marks the halfway point with white tape.
Another flip and this time Andre is feeding the black dildo up Ares’ hot ass. After fucking each other with the dildo the guys lie back and each man is fed the black dildo, so that they can both be fucked at the same time. As they grind against each other, ass to ass the black dildo disappears and the pleasure builds to a crescendo that has both men grabbing hold of their cocks and shower themselves with hot, thick, creamy cum. Never let your hurt pride get in the way of pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Bjorn - Hurt Pride - Andre Cruise and Ares

MikaAyden When The Sports Routine Takes An Unusual Turn Blountville

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden And Craig Kennedy
It's such a pleasure to do my daily outdoor workout. But the highlight of this gym isn't the weight machines I sweat on for hours; it's its exclusively male clientele. I'm wearing black Nike nylon shorts that come just above my knees, without anything underneath. Of course, I've already taken off my top a while ago. I've been working out for an hour, and the gym is almost empty. There is only one guy here, and I know I've seen him somewhere before. He's wearing just gray shorts and has quite an imposing bulge I recognize him, it's Craig, an creator. I walk over and join him on his cardio walk. Our bodies get closer... He slides a hand down my shorts and strokes my cock. I put my hand on his chest, playing with his nipples, and I move all the way down, to take this huge cock in my mouth. I get on my knees and start sucking him while looking into his eyes. He grabs my head to give me the rhythm and pushes his big cock deep into my throat. He stops, looks at me and takes my cock in his mouth, I can feel my cock coming and going in his mouth. Suddenly everything gets wilder, we lie on the floor and I put his big one back in my mouth. He gets into position to suck me at the same time as me. He fuck my mouth (you know I love it), until he gives me his cum, he kisses me and we exchange his cum from mouth to mouth. Cum Now, on my Video!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2021kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MikaAyden When The Sports Routine Takes An Unusual Turn

Toxic Fuckers Gujranwala

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Bilal Bagra, Corey Bengal, Luke Bennett, Max Cameron, Jack Darling, DJ, Jack Hammer, Murphy Maxwell, Dayton O'Connor, Holden Phillips, Steven Richards, Tyler Roberts, Drew Sebastian, Jerry Stearns, Logan Stevens, Corin Wave
Genres: Bareback, Big Dicks, Daddies, Interracial, Natural Body Hair, Swallowing, Oral, Anal, Fetish
Video language: English
Tight assed hunks take massive guy-meat up their backside and down their throats! Enjoy!
Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toxic Fuckers

Bare Gymnast Old Station

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Young French mate Anteo Chara is doing his morning exercise while Koldo Goran gets in the bedroom, asking if he needs some help. At the sight of Koldo's huge bulge Anteo begs the Spanish fellow to join him, to begin a much better workout. First he pulls out Koldo's rod and sets his mouth to and his tongue in motion, tasting and swallowing every inch of the monster cock. Then he offers his open smooth asshole for a quick rimming session, before being impaled and fucked like only a real power bottom deserves! Of course after such a workout Anteo could not miss a nice dose of protein, that Koldo shoots straight into his eager mouth!
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Gymnast

IconMale - My Military Parents Lincoln Acres

Cute twink Jesse Bolton and hung daddy Pierce Paris sneak off for a hot bareback fuck in the bathroom.
Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IconMale - My Military Parents

TwinkTrade - Gabe, Ryan St Michael, Harrison Todd - Better Off Nude Kwekwe

Studio: TwinkTrade
Genres: Gay
Ryan and his stepson Harrison work together as contractors. When they go to check out a client’s house, they are surprised to be greeted by a completely naked Gabe. The boy explains to them that he and his stepdad Mike are naturists and like to be nude around the house.
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TwinkTrade - Gabe, Ryan St Michael, Harrison Todd - Better Off Nude

Jerk Buddies - It's Just Like Grabbing A Joystick, Bruh! Barnet

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jerk Buddies
Cast: Clark Delgaty, Rocky Vallarta
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Anal Fingering, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Original Series, Gagging, Anal Creampie, Bareback, Jock, Latino, Uncut, Glasses, ball play, caucasian, doggy style
Clark Delgaty goes to see if his neighbor, Rocky Vallarta, wants to go watch the latest action flick with him. His plans change, however, when Rocky shows him the latest video game he got, which is full.
They start playing the game together, but end up getting aroused by said hot, digital chicks, which gives them boners. Unable to concentrate on the game anymore, they convince themselves to jerk off side by side, which eventually leads to them deciding to level up the fun.
Duration: 39:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerk Buddies - It's Just Like Grabbing A Joystick, Bruh!

Время генерации страницы 0.02974 секунды с 9 запросами