View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 03:15 PM   #20684
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Purple Nightie

Purple Nightie

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts. She has, on occasion, told us that she doesn't think there is anything more painful. She probably meant it as a warning. We took it as a challenge.
In times not so long passed it was common to put pins under the finger and toe-nails of prisoners as a means of inflicting pain. The objective was to cause such significant anguish that their minds would break and they would become compliant. We figured we would give it a shot on ours and see what happened.
The problem, for Rain, is that we don't want anything more. This is just our form of entertainment. We like to watch the tears stream down her face and hear her screams through the gag while we inflict one horror after another on her body and mind. There is nothing she can offer us that would be sweeter than her suffering.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella

Shoga! Or shock yoga as it is called. It's the ultimate flexible babe Ella with just one mission: hold yoga poses and stay focused!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19416kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 965.4 MB

Download Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04605 секунды с 9 запросами