LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Juicy Dick! Dania

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
It’s definitely a case of love – or, at the very least, lust! – at first sight for new-boy, Tony Conrad, when he encounters the gorgeous Mickey Rush in a city playground. What follows, of course, is pure imagination on the part of the cock-crazed newbie; but you have to say, as fantasies go this is definitely one of the hottest! Seconds on and the two fresh-faced buddies are smooching like it’s the end of the world; before we’re immediately transported to a nearby apartment, where their licentious behaviour not unnaturally continues.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Dick!

Zapped, Beaten & Fucked! - Lazy Shop Worker Takes His Punishment Stout

Cast: Jay Rising ,Troy Sparks
Genres: BDSM ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Blowjob ,Rimming ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Sub ,versatile ,Tattoo
Working hard in the metal shop, Troy Sparks decides to take a break from his duties and is craving some play time with his co-worker, Jay Rising. As Troy tries to work over Jay’s big dick, he decides to give Troy a different kind of play time and turns Troy’s world upside down. Tormented with the zapper, the lazy shop worker is bound to the dolly as a tight ball gag muffles his screams. As if having his balls shocked wasn’t bad enough, to make things more interesting, Jay adds a few painful clover clamps to his sub’s balls before making him gag on every inch of his big dick. More clover clamps are added to Troy’s shoulders as he’s made to fuck a giant bad dragon dildo, all while suffering under the sting of Jay’s flog. Suspended in the air and locked in chastity, Troy eats ass and swallows cock before taking a machine up his ass. But it’s not until Jay plunges his eight inch cock deep in the boy’s hole before leaving him with a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:01:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zapped, Beaten & Fucked! - Lazy Shop Worker Takes His Punishment

Leo Forte vs Luke Riley Paluxy

Cast: Luke Riley ,Leo Forte
Genres: Tattoo ,Role Play ,Submission ,big dick ,black hair ,Anal Fingering ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,Rough Sex ,blond
Leo Forte has training in MMA as well as the Brazilian style of Capoiera. He is brand new to NK and is up against NK veteran, Luke Riley. Luke is currently 1:2 on NK and is determined to even out his record. He is going on raw determination and has a solid plan to abuse Leo’s ass, but Leo is just as confident he will be making Luke his little bitch. They both weigh the same and there is just a few inches difference in height, but who will be taking the extra inches in the end? Someone is going to crawl away with a sore ass!
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Forte vs Luke Riley

Armen May Worshiped by Casey Cooper 720p Bardstown

Cast: Caseycooperxxx, Hungarmo
Let me tell you guys, Armen has some of the softest feet I’ve ever had on my face. They were so smooth and so delicious, perfect feet if you ask me! Not only that, but he’s an insanely good kisser, and has a big Dick that was almost too much for me to handle! This was sensual, seductive, playful, and relaxing. And feeling those nice soft feet rub against my face while I rubbed one out was absolutely incredible. Loved every second.
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 664.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armen May Worshiped by Casey Cooper 720p

International Playboys Stayton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
International Playboys Brute Club and Ken Rodeo are in San Francisco for Pride and decide to meet up in the Castro. They head straight back to Brute’s spot where Ken wraps his dick-sucking lips around Brute’s massive uncut cock and swallows it balls-deep. Brute lives up to his name and brutally fucks Ken’s pretty face then surprises everyone, even himself, by going down on Ken and sucking his perfect cock - Brute’s first time on camera! Ken rolls over and offers his juicy bubble-butt for the taking. Brute shoves his cock deep in Ken’s hole and fucks a load out of him then jerks his cock off into Ken’s hot mouth. Happy Pride!
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Playboys

NDO-Nico Coopa & Damian Night Port Gamble

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.
Duration: 39:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NDO-Nico Coopa & Damian Night

Burst Angel part 5 Spur

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
メインとして18才で鮮烈デビュー、不 器用でな男っぽさと敏感巨根で一躍� �気モデルとなった雄生。いまだファ� ��の多い彼が8ヶ月という短い活動期� �の中で残した全出演作
Duration: 1:47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burst Angel part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.04016 секунды с 9 запросами