View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 04:09 PM   #720
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Zapped, Beaten & Fucked! - Lazy Shop Worker Takes His Punishment Kamuela

Cast: Jay Rising ,Troy Sparks
Genres: BDSM ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Blowjob ,Rimming ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Sub ,versatile ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Working hard in the metal shop, Troy Sparks decides to take a break from his duties and is craving some play time with his co-worker, Jay Rising. As Troy tries to work over Jay’s big dick, he decides to give Troy a different kind of play time and turns Troy’s world upside down. Tormented with the zapper, the lazy shop worker is bound to the dolly as a tight ball gag muffles his screams. As if having his balls shocked wasn’t bad enough, to make things more interesting, Jay adds a few painful clover clamps to his sub’s balls before making him gag on every inch of his big dick. More clover clamps are added to Troy’s shoulders as he’s made to fuck a giant bad dragon dildo, all while suffering under the sting of Jay’s flog. Suspended in the air and locked in chastity, Troy eats ass and swallows cock before taking a machine up his ass. But it’s not until Jay plunges his eight inch cock deep in the boy’s hole before leaving him with a face full of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zapped, Beaten & Fucked! - Lazy Shop Worker Takes His Punishment

Damage Fuck For Best Slaves Olive Branch

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Chad Brock, Ed Hunter, Morgan Black Nick, Moretti, Patrick O'Connor, Rowdy McBeal, Tyson James
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Fnal Sex, Big Dick, BDSM, Rimming, Cumshot
First-ever grand experiment, bringing together legendary stud Brad, Antonio, Chad, Morgan and others, to push each others boundaries, create memorable torment, and spread plenty of seed. Get yourself ready for some twisted shit.
Duration: 2:17:47
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damage Fuck For Best Slaves

Helpless and caged like an animal Pasir Ris

Cast: Adam Herst ,Colt Rivers
Genres: shaped ,BDSM ,Gay ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,Stud ,unshaved ,Anal ,master ,Flogging
Colt Rivers is helplessly bound in a confined cage, his mouth duct taped shut as twisted pervert, Adam Herst approaches. He pulls out Colt’s cock and sucks it till it’s nice and hard before shoving his hard cock in the boy’s mouth. In his cage, Colt’s flipped over face down, ass up for Mr Herst to have his way with him. After a rough ass fucking, the helpless stud is strung up while struggling on electrified balance blocks. Colt endures a relentless flogging while his feet are tormented by the electricity. Adam has his boy bound in metal bondage for a final fuck before covering the helpless boy in cum.
Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless and caged like an animal

Slave Daydreaming Delft

Cast: Brandon Monroe ,Rusty Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Facefucking ,Domination ,Mouth Spreader ,Muscle ,shaved ,Mask ,Nipple Torment ,Submission
In the dark and dank dungeon, slave brandon has been tied up for some time. There’s not much for him to do but daydream. Master Rusty Stevens enters and wonders why brandon has a smile on his face. Afraid of the extreme consequences, brandon refuses to answer. Rusty gets angry and flogs the daylight out of his boy. He then puts the stubborn slave in the electric chair and shoves a dildo up the boy’s ass. Perhaps this is all intentional on brandon’s part because he’s begging for more. Rusty just about had enough and fucks him in full metal bondage.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Daydreaming

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys Floweree

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,brunet ,switch ,Edging
Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I’ve never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Scott Riley Pays His Debts With His Ass Juliustown

Cast: Myles Landon ,Scott Riley
Genres: BDSM ,Pain ,Anal ,Male Sub ,Flogging ,Rough Sex ,bottom ,body builder ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment
Scott Riley owes a ton of money to a shady debtor, and Myles Landon is sent to collect. But when he can’t get the money from Scott, he decides to take it out on his ass instead. He ties him up in his own little black site, bound and immobile, and torments his nipples with clover clamps, and stretches his balls while smacking his dick. He plays mind games with him by also sucking his hard cock, then continues to dish out the pain. He then puts Scott in a full suspension, and face fucks him while flogging his ass. He flips him over in the suspension and electrocutes him, shocking his legs and sensitive nipples again and again. He then drives his thick dick into his ass and fucks him, slamming Scott’s ass while his blindfolded and immobile, so all he can sense is Myles’ big hard cock plowing his hole. Ultimately Myles makes Scott cum, then shoots his own load into his mouth. Scott may thing he’s paid his debt, but he’s only become part of Myles’ collection.
Duration: 50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Riley Pays His Debts With His Ass

Hot Newcomer Max Woods takes on undefeated Dylan Strokes Lyle

Cast: Max Woods ,Dylan Strokes
Genres: Anal Fingering ,Gay ,Athletic ,Role Play ,shaped ,big dick ,Stud ,BDSM ,Submission ,Chastity Play
Hung stud Dylan Strokes returns to Top Cock with an undefeated record of 2-0, but can he stand up to hot newcomer Max Woods? Only time will tell. Both fighters fall to the mat and quickly go for the other’s speedo to get them naked. Boners are out for the second round and only one kombatant can suck and grope his way to victory. After the points are tallied up, the winner torments his submissive with the electric zapper as he swallows hard cock. Humiliated, the loser must wear a chastity device as he takes a ramming up his ass and gets a mouthful of cum.
Duration: 37:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Newcomer Max Woods takes on undefeated Dylan Strokes

Время генерации страницы 0.10799 секунды с 9 запросами