View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 04:18 PM   #2235
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage Slaves In Rough Fuck Dillingham

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Angel Rock, Alexander Garrett, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Bondage, Rimming, Leather, Cumshot
Video language: English
Get in control with The Sub, the leather blockbuster from producer Steven Scarborough and director Christian Owen. Join ten muscle-bound studs as they go deep into the leather mindset of The Sub and his dom with five scenes of non-stop sucking and fucking to each dom's complete and utter satisfaction. Starring Alexander Garrett, Angel Rock, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Logan Vaughn, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, and Trenton Ducati, The Sub will cause you to lose control of yourself in some of the hottest action ever filmed. Beg. Sit. Crawl. Down. Open. Suck. Good boy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Slaves In Rough Fuck

School Boys Fort Calhoun

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
スクールボーイズが帰ってきた〜!� �回のから約1年。今回のテーマは『� ��点回帰誰にも言えない!狙ったチ○� �は離さない!過激通勤電車を体感せよ !
Duration: 2:04:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2090kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Boys

Straight stud's huge uncut cock edged by two guys for the first time Elk Falls

Cast: James Riker
Genres: Edging ,switch ,Hairy ,blond ,Male Sub ,versatile ,Straight Stud ,Feet ,Tickling ,BDSM
James Riker was working for one of our straight sites when Van caught him in the hallway. He finds out James has never done anything with a guy, but after Van does some convincing, James decides to try Men on Edge. We start him off in simple bondage with his eyes blindfolded as his clothes are torn away. His fat cock gets nice and hard as soon as we start so we surprise him with the vibrators on his cock head. Bound in the center of the room we attach nipple suckers to him and tie up his uncut cock. James begs us to cum as we tease his cock but all he gets is the flogger as soon as we rip the nipple suckers off. While James is bound on his stomach we discover his feet are ticklish. After we torment the boy, we roll him over and shove a finger up his ass as we finally milk a load out of his fat cock. James screams at the top of his lungs as we finish him off with some post-orgasmic torment before tickling the hell out of him.
Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight stud's huge uncut cock edged by two guys for the first time

Psycho Ward Longview

Cast: Phenix Saint ,Jason Miller
Genres: Anal ,Straitjacket ,Bondage ,Submission ,Tens Unit ,Punching ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Flogging ,Leather Cuffs ,Chastity Play
Phenix Saint is in the psycho ward and he’s restless. Struggling in his straitjacket and screaming for help, the night orderly Jason Miller comes to the rescue. Phenix has jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. Turned on by stud’s body, Jason has his way with him. The twisted orderly ties up Phenix in the hospital bed and zaps him with electricity. Phenix screams in agony and uses all of his strength to break free. Pissed, Phenix restrains Jason and punishes him even harder. After flogging and caning Jason’s ass, Phenix plows his hard cock into it and cums all over his face.
Duration: 1:06:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psycho Ward

Derek Pain vs Christian Wilde Patrick

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Derek Pain
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Clover Clamps ,blond ,unshaved ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Pain ,master ,Gay ,Humiliation
Derek Pain desires torment; he lives for it. Christian Wilde is a master at supplying those who are willing with insane amounts of pain. Mr. Wilde wraps Derek Pain and suspends him in the air. The bondage makes Derek’s cock rock hard while Mr. Wilde’s beatings bring him into true euphoria. Mr. Wilde makes Derek suck his cock, before covering his chest and dick with clover clamps. Mr. Wilde suspends, and flogs Derek ruthlessly in order to see how much punishment Derek Pain can really withstand. Derek takes the flogging, and the clamps, but Mr. Wilde’s massive cock proves to be too much for him. Mr. Wilde stretches Derek’s tight hole while Derek begs for the flogger instead. Mr. Wilde does not take orders from his fuck slave, and instead covers Derek in hot cum.
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Pain vs Christian Wilde

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys Inland

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,brunet ,switch ,Edging
Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I’ve never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Leather fuck blockbuster Somerdale

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Angel Rock, Alexander Garrett, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Bondage, Rimming, Leather, Cumshot
Get in control with The Sub, the leather blockbuster from producer Steven Scarborough and director Christian Owen. Join ten muscle-bound studs as they go deep into the leather mindset of The Sub and his dom with five scenes of non-stop sucking and fucking to each dom's complete and utter satisfaction. Starring Alexander Garrett, Angel Rock, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Logan Vaughn, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, and Trenton Ducati, The Sub will cause you to lose control of yourself in some of the hottest action ever filmed. Beg. Sit. Crawl. Down. Open. Suck. Good boy.
Duration: 1:42:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather fuck blockbuster

Время генерации страницы 0.04392 секунды с 9 запросами