Old 06-29-2024, 03:21 AM   #19667
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won

Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won

Cast: Hayden Richards
Genres: Bondage ,jock ,Brutal Punishment ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,CBT ,the chair ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

House dom Hayden Richards has dommed plenty of times on BG and BIP, now he comes to 30 Minutes of Torment, ready for the challenge in store. He's stripped down to his jock as his hand and legs are bound in the chair. Hayden feels the sting of the crop against his skin before Van gives him a few punches to the chest. Van gets the stud's cock nice and hard before surprising him with clothespins. One by one, Hayden feels the pinch of every clothespin as they're attached to his balls and tied down with twine. With a row of clothespins on his balls, Van pushes Hayden even more, beating him with the crop as his sensitive balls stretch from the clothespins.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

Download Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won

Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I

Studio: Ruscaptured

After giving confessions Stas was left in custody in the harshest conditions. He spent his usual day being absolutely naked and tortured by arms hanging and flogging. That way we prepared him to slavery. When the buyer came for him, Stas did not resist. He hoped that his new Master will be more merciful to him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

Download Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05407 секунды с 9 запросами