View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 03:26 AM   #20688
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Valentina Bianco - fail

Valentina Bianco - fail

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - fail

Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, gagging, Punishment, Spanking, Whipping, 1821
Video language: English

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you´ve never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can´t imagine what an intense session this was for her. It´s one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She´s not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Casting Couch: Juliette

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: Handler ,Domination ,Brunette ,First Timers ,Submission ,Petite ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Juliette auditions for Hogtied by showing what a dirty, filthy mind lives in that sexy, petite young body of hers. Juliette shows herself off by spreading her cheeks and fingering her asshole when we tell her to strip and bend over. She really lights up when we clamp her nipples and pull hard. She begs to have her ass filled so she can come. Fantastic first-timer. We love when the cute ones are also the nastiest!

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Casting Couch: Juliette

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04477 секунды с 9 запросами