Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Ass Monkey

Assylum - Ass Monkey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, Amateur, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
Video language: English

Felicity is a sweet girl who likes kitty play. So we ripped the civilization out of her and made her be a monkey instead. We gagged her with bananas and made her make monkey sounds while we fucked her ass. She got a monkey tail of anal beads, then sucked them clean. Whenever she was a bad monkey, we slapped her face and ass. Then Dr. Mercies came onto her hands and tongue and made her play with her sperm food like an animal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assylum - Ass Monkey

Companion Bitches

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Harmony ,Tia Ling
Genres: Anal ,Asian ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Slave ,shaved

Cherry Torn and Tia Ling make suitable companion's as they undergo Harmony's strict yet incredibly sexual domination. This is an exciting shoot from start to finish with lots of punishment, great bondage and anal sex!

Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Companion Bitches

While Master Is Gone

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

Download While Master Is Gone

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless

Cast: Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Dildo ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Athletic ,Humiliation

Welcome Mahina Zaltana to Hogtied. This Hawaiian girl is a former Collegian Athlete and retains her perfect shape. Lying painfully on a hard wooden beam, Mahina is bound spread, with her hands above her head. Her clothes are ripped and cut from her hard athletic body. She finds herself completely helpless and getting turned on by the situation.
Her beautiful tits and nipples are abused, clothepins pinch into her delicate skin, and her panties are ripped to expose her wet, shaved pussy. She is fucked deep with a dildo while her clit is vibrated. She tries to fight it, but soon orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, moaning body. A brutal crotch rope that pinches her clit is applied and she is left to suffer, to suffer alone with only her pain as company.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03529 секунды с 9 запросами