View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 10:16 AM   #17930
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress Sophie Dee owns your cock! Dinwiddie

Cast: Sophie Dee ,Chad Rock
Genres: Feet ,Chastity Play ,Orgasm Denial ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Sub ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Pegging ,fake boobs ,Blonde
Video language: English
Sophie Dee makes her debut on Divine Bitches when she catches her husband continuously stroking his dick to latex clad mistresses on the internet. Sophie teaches him a lesson he will never forget but only after she gets hers by using his dick HER way then making him eat his cum from her stocking feet. Chad is bound, spanked, flogged and paddled. He endures brutal CBT by having multiple clothes pins and weights hung all along the delicate skin of his penis followed by the tip of his cock snapped shut with a mouse trap so he can never cum again. He’s fisted then rammed deep in his ass with a strap-on cock. Chad’s punishment will continue with his horny cock locked away in chastity forever while the keys remain on a chain nestled between Sophie’s perfectly large breasts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Sophie Dee owns your cock!

BBC Submission Viola

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal
MILF Mistress Shay loves training her young boy-toys to become ass sluts for big black strap-on cocks. She wants her slave to become completely addicted to getting fucked and orders him to stroke his dick while her BBC is forced deep inside. From now on he will only be allowed to cum with a big dick stretching his fuck- hole wide open. Training will be complete when his mind and body is fully conditioned to only know pleasure from getting fucked like the bitch he is.
Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7243kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 832.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBC Submission

StrapOn Fucking: Jamie Valentine, Kimber Woods 1080p Dycusburg

Cast: Jamie Valentine, Kimber Woods
Genres: Femdom
Goddesses Jamie Valentine and Kimber Woods have fun fucking a man's ass with their big dildos!
Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20360kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StrapOn Fucking: Jamie Valentine, Kimber Woods 1080p

Be a Good Girl Cavalier

Cast: Lady Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings
Mistress Zita likes to play with her slaves, especially with this one who is the biggest bitch in the town. And well, she likes to bang him from behind and ordering him around all day. She can make a pretty good girl out of him. He is very stubborn, but with the help of Zita's good quality training finally he says that he is a good girl himself. So now she can ruin his butt with her strap-on.
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 440.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be a Good Girl

Basement Cuckold Debasement Belle Chasse

Cast: Will Havoc, Arabelle Raphael, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Chastity, Stockings, Vibrator, Tattoo
Arabelle keeps her slave in the basement and only brings him out to feed him when she has her bull over. Her slave gets to lick the wet spit off the floor from her bull after her stud licks her pussy. She gives slave a little attention in the form of humiliation and CBT while her and her bull laugh. She of course demands he service her bulls cock with deep wet blowjobs, getting him nice and hard for her to fuck. He begs her bull to please fuck her and give her a trillion orgasms. Her slave does but not before he gets a nice deep pegging. Then Arabelle gets all the dick she wants while her slave watches and licks the fuck holes as she cums over and over again. She then strokes her bull off right into her slaves face and he licks up all the filthy cum!
Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basement Cuckold Debasement

Barefoot Princess Crooksville

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Chastity
Mackenzie Moss is a true Princess in every way. She is young, bossy, demanding, spoiled and only desires the best service from the lucky boys who worship the ground she walks on. If there is one thing Princess Mackenzie really desires it's having her feet completely spoiled by a slave's mouth. She can't get enough of the sensation a slave's tongue gives as they polish every inch of her size 8 1. Being able to tease and toy with a slave's locked cock is just the topping on the cake as she shows the bitch boys whose really in control.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barefoot Princess

My Birthday Chocolate Colp

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English
I used to love chocolate since ever. This birthday choco was a special thing. I got the biggest one ever. Tall, dark and ready to dig my pussy a bit is my birthday choco. Yea, my birthday present is sexy thug, actually.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Birthday Chocolate
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15522 секунды с 9 запросами