Old 06-29-2024, 12:11 PM   #20695
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darling and Chanta-Rose

Darling and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Dee Williams ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Footing ,slim ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Slave
Video language: English

Darling plays a secretary who pisses off the boss bitch Chanta with her incompetence. Tough punishment and humiliation is Chanta's specialty along with some electro shocking, footworship, bondage, strap-on sex and lots of orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download Darling and Chanta-Rose

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less blood flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson

Merciless Medic Helpless MILF Hostage - Hysterically Loud Laughter in Ungagged, Barefoot, Bondage Tickle Torment!
Doctor Silvers picked out the petite, pretty blond for a ten minute tickle test, taking into account those dainty feet and tiny toes would concentrate the effects of the impending endurance challenge. Requesting her hulking helper prepare the patient, he had strapped their delightful debutant detainee into a rusting examination chair, adjusted for the sole purpose of presenting each pedicured, bare foot to the dubious Doctor. The assistant assailant now removes the ball gag jamming open the purloined patients' jaw, ready to release raucous laughter caused by Doctor Silvers' endeavors. The timer is set. the tickling commences. screams of hysterical squeals ensue. But when the final seconds count down the helpless hostage can only plead for her torment to end, between gasps for breath, every muscle aching from the merciless mirth inflicted upon her as, mutually, the questionable medical masters of menace mean to continue.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Jackie Christianson

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug taunts her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug taunts her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the force think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

Valentines Day

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03347 секунды с 9 запросами