Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Allenwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
It's where we pull out all of the stops. It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

All Grown Up Part 1 Qian Gorlos

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.
She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this.
Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1

Her wrists are cuffed Kaduna

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless. Before they can escape, PD shows up, ruthlessly caning them. He tosses a set of keys at the two girls. You've got 15 minutes, he says. He orders them to strip and to make out.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her wrists are cuffed

Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One Coosada

Cast: Dallas Blaze ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Swallow ,black hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Suspension
Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can’t stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.
Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Karlshamn

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

InfernalRestraints Juliette Black Erskine

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it’s like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn’t get the information out of Channing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

I Piss On Your Cunt Marydel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Время генерации страницы 0.04859 секунды с 9 запросами