Old 06-29-2024, 03:39 PM   #3727
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Denise – oral training Meridianville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Denise
Genres: Blowjob, Oral sex, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Bondage, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Lactation
Video language: English
The farmer likes to combine a few things, like nipple enlargement and oral training, to make the sessions more efficient. And the farmer (of course) would like some pleasure in return for his hard work. Please discuss in the comments if you think this should be part of the training more often.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denise – oral training

Jenifer Jane Cedarburg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SinfulXXX
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Outdoor
Oh, these darkened love scenes, very beautiful and sexy scenes of love pleasures, pleasant viewing and good mood...
Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenifer Jane

Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One Wild Rose

Cast: Dallas Blaze ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Swallow ,black hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Suspension
Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can’t stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.
Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

Eve - Eve's All for Anal Ljungskile

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Eve
Genres: Anal, Anal Play, Redhead, Blowjob, Creampie, Doggystyle, Natural Tits, POV
21 year old Eve is next up on the casting couch. She’s a natural redhead, and a real girl next door type. She works at one of those adult sex store places, though supposedly she’s more of a cashier. Seeing sex selling around her in her day to day has inspired her to step up to the plate and see how it goes. Today is a bit of a special casting - you'll see in the video why. Eve really navigates everything well and rolls with the punches as an actress in the adult industry should. She arrives and she’s a bit reserved. She doesn’t hesitate to answer any of Rick's questions though, and she’s pretty forthcoming. She’s got a significant other who actually knows she’s here, she’s only been with a few partners, and she lost her virginity with anal. Just so you know some of the highlights. She tries to get out of getting naked, but quickly learns that if she doesn’t, then Rick can’t get her any work so she agrees pretty quickly. Once she’s naked we get a great set of tits, and yes those curtains match the carpets. Back on the couch she masturbates for us, and uses a buttplug no problem. When it’s time to get back down to business she tries to dodge it again, but this time Rick tells her we’ll have to reschedule for the end of the year and she’s ready to get down to it. Now you guys gotta remember, Eve’s only been with a few guys, so she’s not as experienced as some of the candidates we get in here. She does a great job sucking a stranger’s cock, and before too long she’s down on all fours waiting for penetration. Once we get going the trouble starts. Ol’ Aunt Flo is in town and that makes a messy situation. In an effort to save the day Rick suggests we go straight to the ass. She agrees and we then we really get going. From here I really give that ass a pounding. I mean it’s all anal from here and we love that. She seems to love it too. Win-Win eh? We even get a couple orgasms cranked out of her while fucking that butt. In the end, I give her a nice anal creampie, and paint that butthole white. Back on the couch, she thinks the adult industry could be for her. It was one hell of a day and got a little messy here and there. Of course some of our producers like that sort of thing. Once she finds out she isn’t getting paid, she’ dresses pretty quickly and heads on out, probably back to the sex store to fantasize about that adult industry lifestyle.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7958kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eve - Eve's All for Anal

Vendetta Wahkiacus

Cast: Vendetta
Genres: Double Penetration ,Vaginal Penetration ,Shackle ,Blonde ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,muscular ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Sybian
Usually Vendetta is the one doing the fucking - mercilessly pounding girls with strap-ons and making them come on Ultimate Surrender after she’s cleaned the mat with them. Today the machines give Vendetta a taste of her own fucking prowess and nail her hard in what is by far her hottest shoot on FM - which is saying A LOT since her other two shoots have been full of great, intense orgasms and hard fucking. Today she tops those shoots as she binds herself in shackles to the bed, deeply inserts the thick dongs and lets go for a long session of cumming. Pay close attention in the first scene with The Intruder where she squirts - HOT! For those who wanted to see more ass shots on the Sybian - this shoot is for you as V does double penetration with the Sybian in her pussy and the Fucksall in her ass. And a special shout out to the member that requested nipple suction with a vibrator inside - it was a hit to say the least.
Duration: 46:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vendetta

Samantha Sin - The Python vs Penny Play - The Tarrasque Goldendale

Cast: Penny Barber ,Samantha Sin
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,LezDom ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating
Samantha is back for season 6: feistier and hotter than ever! Fans love her trash talking skills along with her flexibility and strong leg locks.
Penny Play may be a newbie to the US mat, but comes with wrestling experience as well as a weight and height advantage over “The Python”.
This will not be your typical new girl match up!
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Sin - The Python vs Penny Play - The Tarrasque

Brunette's Anal Cherry In A Naughty Action Sheep Ranch

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Paige Turnah and Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Brunette, Blowjob (Pov), Big Tits
You asked for it and your friends over at our studio have heard you loud and clear!
Paige Turnah pops her anal cherry in this hot and hardcore scene! 'Nuff said!
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brunette's Anal Cherry In A Naughty Action

Время генерации страницы 0.03529 секунды с 9 запросами