Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - A Headless Hunter, Part One - Delirious Hunter New Trenton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Headless Hunter, Part One - Delirious Hunter

Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 054 (4k) Aylett

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 16:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24850kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 054 (4k)

Double Your Pleasure Hager City

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Bill Bailey ,Veruca James
Genres: Role Play ,Sub ,Rough Sex ,black hair ,master ,bottom ,Domination ,Blowjob ,slim ,Athletic
Casey and Veruca are caged sex slaves who can’t wait to get the chance to out fuck the other. They both compete for their Master’s attention, but only one will be His number one.
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Your Pleasure

The Device Bondage part 2 Jennerstown

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Now here is something you don’t see ever day. An inverted suspension, with a fucking machine. If any one has ever seen this before anywhere please tell us, I would like to know who else had the creativity, knowledge, and determination to pull this off. I want to shake their hand.Poor little Tara, once again naked, helpless and made to cum. She gets flogged, her nipples get abused, and a machine fucks her brains out. She has so many orgasms ripped out of her body, that she can’t think straight. She drives right into sub space and parks. That machine is ruthless in its pounding of her wet hungry cunt.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Device Bondage part 2

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4 Converse

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2 Lompoc

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug taunts her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug taunts her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the force think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

Domestic Disturbance Coronation

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Время генерации страницы 0.03500 секунды с 9 запросами