LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Home Gym Lovers Sc. 1 Graniteville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Calum Dean’s home gym is a bit of a boy-magnet – and it’s the equipment between his legs that’s getting the keenest attention, as you’ll quickly discover when young Nick Fox arrives for a workout in this terrific set-piece. Fact is it’s no time at all before Nick’s abandoned the weights in favour of his buddy’s handsome ramrod; falling to his knees and devouring every inch of throbbing flesh with gusto. Suffice it to say it’s not long before Calum’s got the lad just where he wants him for a hardcore workout, with legs akimbo and ready to take dick like his very life depends on it. Cue a fabulously sweaty session of rampant fornication that soon has both lads spewing furiously, and which will have you jerking like crazy time and again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 5375kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Gym Lovers Sc. 1

Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Down Low (720p,1080p) Almaty

Cast: Milo Miles, Lawson James
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Coach James oversees a lot of boys athletic training, but every now and again there is one that stands out from the rest. Coach James noticed his mind wandering back to Milo Miles, His team's hot young shortstop. With an ass like Coach James’, it’s fairly common for at least one of the young players to want private sessions with him, and Coach is more than willing to give that boy special attention. He could see the baseball bat between Milo’s legs getting stiff after one of their outdoor training sessions. The boy doesn’t shy away from showing off whenever he can, either! It brings Coach James great pride to know that he plays a pivotal role in Milo’s development both on and off the field. Milo is a boy with an insatiable appetite, one that truly compliments Coach James’ own lust for a good fucking. As such, it was only right for him to check-in on the lad after some time. When he and Milo begin to do their stretches, Coach James finds their bodies within close proximity of each other. He uses his large hands to ensure that Milo is following proper form, but that only sends the electricity running under his skin to spark upon contact. Milo is quick to notice his coach’s change in breathing; using his own hands to explore Coach James’ muscular frame. The boy turns to face the hairy bear he calls coach, planting a soft kiss on the older man’s lips. Soon, pants slide off, with Milo laying down on the sofa and Coach laying on top of the sexy twink.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles, Chapter 10: Down Low (720p,1080p)

The Mafia, Chapter 5: Mafia's Shadow (720p,1080p) Many

Cast: Manuel Skye, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
It was an odd sensation, wanting to make my handlers proud. I guess that’s just how I operate as a bottom. I already know I will enjoy myself, but I get an arousing satisfaction knowing that I am pleasuring the man who is using me. Even if it’s a job, it doesn't mean we can’t enjoy ourselves. It’s evident to me however, that even with me having seen some of these men before, I am just another play thing to them. It’s hard for me to forget a man like Manuel Skye after having my hole practically split open by his thick uncut cock. But I am a loyal submissive, and I do whatever I am told, without question. Despite having joined Manuel before, I am still treated as though they can’t trust me, going so far as to check me for a wire when I walk in. It shouldn't surprise me, I’m sure it’ll take more than a few late night rendezvous before the mafia really trusts one of the boys they are passing around. I never know who is going to have their turn with me next, so I was kind of surprised when I saw it was Manuel sitting there. He undresses me as he searches for the wire that isn’t there, an excuse to feel those big hands roam across my skin, and my ass. Having a strong man take control makes me feel so small. The moment any article of clothing comes off I immediately feel dominated, almost as if with each piece I take off the closer I get to being fully aroused.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Mafia, Chapter 5: Mafia's Shadow (720p,1080p)

Gay Flat Mates, Sc .4 Clifton Hill

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
All nicely rounded off by the sight of the two lads jerking off 69-style, unloading their very gooey loads into each other’s mouths. As celebrations go, it’s one hell of a fuck!
Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Flat Mates, Sc .4

Purple Dream Bennettsville

Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Bareback
Purple – the colour of royalty. And believe us when we tell you that you’re in for a right royal treat here from Jacob Dolce and Denis Nowak, as they cavort like a right couple of sex-starved fuckers from the off. Young Jacob especially is in a dangerously hot mood, as he parts his butt-cheeks for all to see, before gobbling away on Denis’s handsome ramrod like a right little slut. But ultimately it’s Denis who can’t resist the idea of riding dick; mounting his buddy’s ramrod like a true bitch, before taking every inch in a succession of positions that leaves his own sweet pucker stretched to the max. Little wonder he’s soon spurting like a fountain; before Jacob treats the dyed-blond slut to a face-load of pent up baby-broth!
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Dream

Little Slut Subjected To The Latino Boss Morro Bay

Cast: Baram 21cm
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dick, Domination, Hairy, Cumshot, Latin, Uncut, Smooth
Doe eyes, luscious mouth, beardless body, Baràm has found a new little slut that he's going to format with his big perverse cock. Deep throat, ass pounding and creamy facial ejec, for a 100% latino video.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 930.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Slut Subjected To The Latino Boss

Cum, Cum Silver

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
For those who adore the silky smooth boys in Thailand, this collection of super hot bareback fucking scenes is a must see. Even the hot solo jack off session, featuring a sexy young Asian twink soldier boy, is off the charts, especially when he shoves that monster dildo up his little ass. After the boys get naked, there's no shortage of uncut cock sucking and smooth ass rimming, before they get down to some hardcore bareback action. There are plenty of close-ups of hard cock sliding into raw hole, as these beautiful young Asian guys edge themselves closer to a cum pumping finish. All of the scenes are exclusive and filmed on location in Thailand. It's the next best thing to actually being there!
Duration: 2:16:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum, Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.03696 секунды с 9 запросами