Princess Miki - Incurable Addiction

Cast video:
Name: Princess Miki - Incurable Addiction

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,71 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:54

Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Princess Miki, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty T
Description: This clip is about relap se, and thats why youre about to buy it.Were due for a little chat about this, and when I say chat, I mean I speak, and you listen. I dont care to hear your defensive lies to yourself and to Me.Your addiction to Me is incurable, and Ill explain why that is the case, even though you probably already know why (at least… you should know).There are many reasons behind your inability to rid yourself of this addiction, but I want to focus on two of the major ones:1.) The feeling of submitting to Me and stroking to Me is something you cant live without, and…2.) Knowing that you cant quit turns you on.Each time you fail to quit after a pathetic attempt (while acknowledging My power that prevents you from accomplishing this feat), you get hard, and overwhelmingly horny. Yes, relap se itself turns you on.Its a never ending cycle. Youre addicted to My power, My beauty, My dominance… and everything about Me. But the fact that you cant resist Me is what you love most: thats why quitting is impossible.I dare you to try, but youll come crawling back. You know its too late to cure yourself… but then again, trying and failing is a part of the appeal.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Princess Miki - Incurable Addiction - 0,71 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04199 секунды с 9 запросами