View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 08:35 AM   #5586
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade Grovespring

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
The last time she closed her eyes she saw men viciously taking her. This time, who knows what is coming. Her subconscious has some interesting ideas about what should turn her on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Maxxx Maven No Trespassing Crockett Mills

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maxxx Maven
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
So she must think she is really lucky when she finds what looks like an abandoned farm. She's just going to have a peak around and see if there is some quiet area of it that she can bed down in for the night.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxxx Maven No Trespassing

Marina Orosi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Video language: English
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Cuckold Christmas Coboconk

Cast: Felony ,Maestro ,David Chase
Genres: toned ,Bondage ,muscular ,Femdom ,Smoking ,holidays ,Facesitting ,Male Sub ,brunet ,Latinx
“You shouldn’t even be qualified to have a dick”Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock.
“Your dick will never see the light of my pussy. It will never feel the the sweet cream my pussy can make. It will never have the pleasure of even touching my pussy”
Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful.
“I love to hear the sounds of your screams when I sit on your face. It only makes my pussy vibrate more”
Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He’s made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure.
“Your incompetent dick will never please me”
Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass.
“Merry Christmas Cuckold”
David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife’s pussy.
This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!
Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Christmas

Begging Board Bitch Kunming

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
She explains the horrifying consequences of a terrible law that’s been passed. It’s affected many sex workers already. It’s even put limits on what consenting adults can do in their own homes.
OT decides the only way to make any sense of things is with some nice long languishing bondage. He puts Arielle into a collar attached to a board. He pulls her arms back so high she’s straining within minutes.
Each contortion makes Arielle strain in a different way. She’s a good little prisoner. She knows how to beg. OT loves it so he teases her. She pleads with him.
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging Board Bitch

HardTied Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick Roulette

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination
Biker Bondage Chick Harley Ace may think of herself as a hard ass, but in the hands of Jack Hammer she is just a soft, fleshy play thing. Hot as hell, Harley has a long day ahead of her, being beaten, tied and tormented by the best in the business.
Duration: 48:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick

Endza Adair, Goldie Rush A Tale of Two Riggers Convoy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Endza Adair, Goldie Rush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Blonde sex-kitten Goldie Rush thinks that it's OK to strip nearly naked, let a man run his hands all over her tits, moan like she can't wait to be sex, and then tell him that he's gone too far.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Adair, Goldie Rush A Tale of Two Riggers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03946 секунды с 9 запросами