View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 08:39 AM   #5427
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Puerto Madryn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider

Creep Induction Joppa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Induction

Lobster Girl Bitch Annada

“Oh, the rope is too tight,” she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.
Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lobster Girl Bitch

The cage Anna is locked Lenasia

Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to drink what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The cage Anna is locked

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2 La Barca

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

She's tired Needham Heights

She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She's tired

Luci gets taught a lesson! Norquay

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
“Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci gets taught a lesson!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05490 секунды с 9 запросами