LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayed to Black Beihai

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

How to train your long pig Hermosa

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to train your long pig

Neophobia Episode part 3 Amritsar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode part 3

Sublime Scroggins

She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave. She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement. OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph.
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sublime

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2 Mocksville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Crucified Castle Hayne

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

All Grown Up Part 1 Heber City

Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.
She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this.
Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03720 секунды с 9 запросами