Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2539kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Slaves Market part 1

Picture Perfect: Scene 02 Oakwood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English
Dylan Roberts instructs his new model on how to strike a pose for his photo shoot and hunky, incredibly hung Rafael Carreras follows directions like a pro. Dylan makes every effort to ensure his stunning subject is showcased in the best light so he oils Rafael up to make his muscles gleam even more. The horny photog can barely contain his desire as he caresses his flesh, and soon he's busy sucking on Rafael's firm cock. Emboldened and excited, Rafael takes charge and attacks Dylan's asshole, first rimming the tight slit with his tongue; then teasing it with a thumb-fuck; and finally assaulting it with his thick cock. Rafael savages Dylan's manhole fast and furious until both men finally explode, blasting jism all over. Lying back smug, satisfied, Dylan's torso is dotted with their combined loads, then to Dylan's surprised, Rafael licks it all up.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6573kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Picture Perfect: Scene 02

Bound Men Fucked Hard, A Compilation Casa Grande

Cast: Brendan Patrick ,Pierce Paris ,Kaden Alexander ,Christian Wilde ,Adam Herst ,Mike Gaite ,Spencer Reed ,Phillip Aubrey
Genres: shaved ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,black hair ,Gay ,muscular ,Uncircumcised ,big dick ,Black ,Athletic
Straight to the point, bound men getting fucked hard in bondage. This is a collection of the hottest men getting plowed while in heavy bondage, unable to move.
Watch Spencer Reed take his real-life partner Phillip Aubrey on a BDSM journey for the first time. Phillip takes Spencer’s hard dick, spread-eagle in rope bondage, covered in candlewax.Spencer Reed And Phillip Aubrey Part One Real Life Couple Series
Mike Gaite gets suspended by leather and rope. He gets fucked by Adam Herst’s big hard cock. Onyx Recruit Mike Gaite - The Onyx & The Redz Series
Christian Wilde has easy access to straight-guy, Kaden Alexander’s tight ass. Kaden gets fucked by Christian’s huge cock while he’s tied against a pillar.Straight Boy Begs For Hard Torment
Pierce Paris drags Brendan Patrick back to his van for a good hard fucking. Brendan is bound, gagged, and helpless to do anything but take Pierce’s big cock.Muscled Rope Slut Abducted, Bound, Flogged, And Fucked
Duration: 38:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9659kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Men Fucked Hard, A Compilation

Smart - vol.17th - Impression Camp Sherman

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Jocks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
新人四天王が大活躍!
炎天下、主人公ギャルくんイケメン� �白昼オナニー!
イケメンが公衆トイレに拘束されて� �稚プレイを放置?
などなど !凪先輩独自の清楚系で甘い、清楚� �イケメンは全7弾第8弾!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:47
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1318kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smart - vol.17th - Impression

Dillon Diaz and Brian Bonds: Right Where I Want You Lizton

Cast: Dillon Diaz ,Brian Bonds
Genres: blond ,muscular ,Gay ,Gag ,Athletic ,jock ,Anal ,Beard ,Muscle ,Hairy
Dillon Diaz has Brian Bonds right where he wants him; naked on his knees, strapped to a metal frame with a ball-gag stuffed in his mouth. Dillon spreads Brian’s cheeks and spits on his asshole. He then flogs Brian’s ass and puts clamps on his nipples. Dillon unleashes his giant cock from his leather jock and stuffs it in Brian’s mouth. After that, with Brian’s legs spread, Dillon fucks his ass deep and hard until he fucks the cum right out of him. Dillon pees on Brian’s asshole with his hard cock just before blowing his load all over Brian’s balls.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Diaz and Brian Bonds: Right Where I Want You

The Last Rose, Scene 3 Swift Current

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
“When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That’s changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be.” - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?
Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Rose, Scene 3

Priorities Be Damned Chicago

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Bruce Beckham, Cam Crawford
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Rimming, Muscles, , Smooth, Fetish (Suits, Socks), Big Dicks, Cut, Uncut
Assistant Cam Crawford had two jobs: get his boss Bruce Beckham to the convention on time and book a house with a heated pool. But, he is not known to be sharp-witted or besuited. Hence, trouble follows and his reputation is about to be proven true.
When Bruce goes out for a swim before getting ready for his keynote speech, he is not happy that the pool is unusable. He calls Cam over, picks up the hose, and sprays cold water all over his sexy suited assistant.
As it turns on, getting drenched in cold water turns on Cam and he gets a hard-on. Priorities Be Damned – Bruce forgets about his swimming routine and instead decides to pull out his monster cock for Cam to suck and ride. To end the hot outdoor play session, Bruce has Cam spray him with his load of cum.
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Priorities Be Damned

Время генерации страницы 0.04189 секунды с 9 запросами