Old 06-30-2024, 03:42 PM   #6584
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Beno Eker & Antony Carter Marion

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Beno Eker & Antony Carter
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Massage, Moaning, Oiled, Tattoo, Cumshot, Uncut, Smooth, Twinks
Video language: English
Antony Carter is sitting on the bed anxiously waiting for Beno Eker to arrive. Beno climbs up on the bed and Antony asks him for a back massage. Beno starts rubbing Antony’s neck and slowly works his way down Antony’s back. Beno tugs at Antony’s shirt, pulling it up and over his head. Beno has Antony lay face down on the bed. He pulls a bottle of massage oil from beneath the sheets and applies an ample amount to Antony’s back. Beno’s hands begin working their magic. Antony moans with pleasure as Beno tweaks just the right spots. Antony rolls over on his back and pulls off his pants. His cock is making quite the bulge in his underwear and as Beno continues the massage Antony slips his hand in his underwear and begins playing with his dick. Beno slips off Antony’s underwear. Antony’s cock is completely rock-hard and Beno can’t resist. He lays down beside Antony and proceeds to orally massage Antony’s massive, uncut cock. Antony is enjoying every second of the attention, gyrating on the bed as Beno goes between using his tongue or his hand on Antony’s cock. Beno straddles Antony’s knees and jacks Antony’s cock hard and fast. Antony’s moans grow louder and his breathing deepens as his cock erupts, spewing thick globs of creamy jizz all over his crotch and Beno’s hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11485kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 895.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beno Eker & Antony Carter

The Last Rose, Scene 3 Frederica

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
“When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That’s changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be.” - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?
Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Rose, Scene 3

Ripped, hung stud gets used and abused in a clothing store Tyner

Cast: Jacques LaVere ,Johnny Parker ,Justin Chase ,Rowen Jackson
Genres: muscular ,foreskin ,Domination ,master ,Boot Worship ,Gay ,Public ,Stud ,Tattoo ,Cock Worship
At a local clothing store here in SF, Sebastian brings in his shirtless boy Justin Chase. They ask the store clerk if they can have some fun around the store for a “student project”. With the clerk’s permission the horny crowd doesn’t waste a second to put the boy straight to work. Justin is passed around sucking every cock in sight. After shoving several cocks in his mouth, the crowd takes turns bending the boy over and giving his ass a good fucking. Everyone lines up in the dressing room to have their time with Justin’s mouth before plowing his ass once more. Out in the front of the store Justin is showered with cum before blowing his own load on Sebastian’s foot and licking up every last drop.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ripped, hung stud gets used and abused in a clothing store

Время генерации страницы 0.06041 секунды с 9 запросами