Old 07-01-2024, 01:28 PM   #4543
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Daya - Red Bottoms Juticalpa

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Daya
Genres: Anal Play, Anal, Brunette, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gape, Latina, MILF, Shaved, Toys, Facial
Video language: English
Welcome back friends! We’ve got a real fun one this week. Meet Daya, She’s 31, and she’s involved in fashion somehow. From jump street this girl is a mix of classy and sassy. I gotta say I reallyI love this girl's refined style. She’s got the red stunner dress, the designer purse, those red bottom shoes. Even the sorta short hair quiff that gives her that je ne sais quoi. She’s smiley and bubbly and confident, I really dig it. On the couch she’s got some great stories for us, so make sure you listen to those. My favorite story is how she’s got a boyfriend who doesn’t know she’s here today. Naughty naughty Daya, hehe. We’re really gotta see what this gal is hiding under that beautiful red dress, and as confident and steadfast as she seemed in the interview, she pretty quickly submits and gets naked for us. She’s got a rockin’ body, and that red thong is just as stunning as that red dress was. After some more playful poses, she’s ready to show us how she plays. She likes the vibrator, and we’re starting to see that she’s a little more into the anal than we might have thought. When it’s time to show off her skills, she only hesitates for a bit. She’s concerned about what her boyfriend is gonna think. Rick assures her he’s not gonna find out. She agrees and starts getting busy on my cock. This girl is a real dick demon, she’s got those amazing blowjob skills and she really seems to enjoy pleasing. Daya has this really fun way of kinda squealing when she’s having an orgasm. I personally love it, let me know I'm doing a good job. This little lady has a ton of orgasms getting fucked on the couch. The real fun starts when I get my cock in that sweet ass. After warming that shy butthole up we get some nice anal orgasms outta her too. She really loves playing with those toys while getting fucked in her ass. Some great ass to mouth, and gapes are next for this little slut. After some balls deep chair fucking I paint that beautiful face a juicy load on to her smiley face. Daya was a great applicant, and she’s still just a chipper as ever back on the couch. After showing us her freshly used asshole and dressing with the cum still on her face. She blows us a nice kiss and goes back off to the boyfriend, who I imagine is going to get some very interesting news in the near future.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daya - Red Bottoms

Sexy Trinity Olsen gets pounded full of big black dick Raymore

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jax Slayher, Trinity Olsen
Genres: Gonzo, hardcore Brunette, Big Cock, Cumshot, Facial, Interracial, Natural Tits, Shaved, Squirt, Tattoos, Teen, Big Cock,Brunette,Interracial,Natural Tits,Cumshot,Blowjob,Shaved,Tattoos,Teen,Facial,Sq uirt
Video language: English
Teen girl Trinity Olsen gets a BBC slayin' for Jax today and he really works that 19 year old pussy over good. Nothing better than a pale white young girl getting hammered for of big black dick!
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Trinity Olsen gets pounded full of big black dick

Ora Offutt A F B

Cast: Ora
Genres: 0 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room
The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!
She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.
According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lots more of this fun chick! Give her a good rating and I'll make it happen...
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ora

Время генерации страницы 0.14557 секунды с 9 запросами