View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 11:50 PM   #2325
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Oily Foot and Leg Worship

Oily Foot and Leg Worship

Genre: Lotion/Oil Fetish, Foot Fetish, Massage, Femdom, Mesmerize, SFW, ManyVids
Actress name: TheTabithaJane
Im oiling up my calves, shins, legs and feet and youll get to watch a stroke before my cum countdown. Each passing second will get yu closer and closer to such an amazing orgasm. Youll get up close views of my legs, feet and especially my pretty veins. My hands rub all over, massaging the skin and flecing the muscles. As much as you love the bottoms of my feet, you really love my toes and their veiny tops. My long, sinewous hands massage every part you desire to see oiled. In tandem, my voice gently leads you into becoming more addicted to me. The softness of my voice and sound of skin on skin solidifies how much you want me. My perfect body makes you more and more invested in coming back for more. Youre building to n immense orgasm as I work my way up from my feet to my legs, stroking my body just like how youre stroking your cock. Finally, I use my entrancing body and voice to count you down from 10, and allow you to orgasm. Its so intense, I know youve secured my place as being thr thing you crave and never want to be without. Youll think of this over and over, coming back for more each time and never getting enough. ,

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:43
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 1,87 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 1,87 GB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03275 секунды с 9 запросами