View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 03:58 AM   #11853
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Family Trouble v0.9.7

Explore a unique storyline with multiple branching paths. Control the fate of the protagonist in a supernatural conspiracy. Immerse yourself in a mix of romance, action, and the supernatural. Engaging narrative with unforgettable characters.
About the Game: "Family Trouble" is not just a game; it's an immersive experience crafted by a passionate developer entering the gaming industry. This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure.?

Changelog:
v0.9.7
Finally, we are free from sprites! No more sprites anywhere. All scenes are now rendered directly. I had to rework the prologue and many other parts, but all the changes were made for the better. You will notice the difference!
The best part is that the girls are no longer locked into specific outfits (formal, casual, bikini, etc.). Now they can wear a lot more!
Erika received a SUPER upgrade. She looks way better now. Use the replay to see her new scenes at Hel's house, or complete the event in Chapter 1. Yes, you can meet Erika and Hel in Chapter 1 now if you didn't in the prologue.
Hel was redone as well. It was for the best, and I'm sure you will love her upgrade and new scenes, both in the prologue and Chapter 1.
A Pomeranian dog furry boy has been added to the random scenes in the exotic ones. This is optional, of course.
Since I had a lot of work this week redoing all the scenes that used sprites before, I couldn't advance Luna's story. This will be done in the next update.

Genre:
3DCG, Anal sex, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Futa/Trans, Group Sex, Handjob, Oral sex, Romance, TVaginal sex, Voyeurism

Developer: Goth Girl Games
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.7
Language: English
Size: 3300 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/01b99c2457bdf/Fa...e-0.9.7-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07631 секунды с 9 запросами