View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 08:58 AM   #7522
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hussie Pass - She Wants To Get Laid Today Zhangye

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Clara Trinity, Sheem The Dream
Genres: Masturbation, Natural Tits, Petite, Asian, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
Pint-sized cutie Clara Trinity returns triumphantly to the Hussie Pass set today, and we paired her up with new smash Sheem The Dream for this stupendous interracial Asian update! After director Johnny Robins helps us get reacquainted with the 22-year-old spinner, Clara sheds her skimpy bra and panties and begins to warm up her slit digitally. Sheem makes his way into the scene with some lube for Clara's perky breasts and pretty little ass, which she twerks for us. Clara then gets on her knees for the big reveal, followed by her sucking and gagging on that 11-inch big cock while on her knees and then in between his legs. She follows this up by giving him a slick footjob before Sheem repays all the oral treats he's received by going down on her coed coochie. Then he put it in! Clara takes of Sheem missionary, folded up like a pretzel, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, airborne, doggystyle, and on her side until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face. We followed the 2 of them into the shower afterward...
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5548kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - She Wants To Get Laid Today

Slut Inspection - Slut Inspection Persian Princess Mona Azar Bloomville

Studio: Slut Inspection
Cast: Dan Ferrari, Mona Azar
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, 69, Facesitting, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Big ass, Gonzo, shaved pussy
Mona knows that every guy wants to fuck her Persian pussy. We quickly became best friends when she came over to fuck my husband, Dan Ferrari. She is a straight-up nympho! Her big ass is a wonder to behold! He fucks her tight pussy until he cums in her mouth and she swallows that big load so quick!
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8697kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Inspection - Slut Inspection Persian Princess Mona Azar

Horny Cheating Housewives vol.3 - Scene 4 Sans Souci

Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Gracie Gates
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Gagging, Cheating, POV, Bubble Butt, Stockings
Adultery Is A Sin, But That Never Stopped These Whores From Getting It In! Gracie Gates needs in her life, so when her husband is away it's time to play!
Duration: 44:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7174kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Cheating Housewives vol.3 - Scene 4

Ari Alectra - Ari Opens Up Lenghu

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Nympho, Sticky Dollars
Cast: Ari Alectra
Genres: Brunette, Blowjob, Clips, HD, Latina, 1080p, Deepthroat, Swallow
Horny slut Ari Alectra is here to open up & get fucked! She’s super sexy getting the dick all worked up with some well done deepthroating. She hops on the dick, eagerly taking every stroke! You’ll love the way Ari likes to ride it. She even swallows the load after a proper stretching of her tight, wet pussy!
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11698kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ari Alectra - Ari Opens Up

Nicky - Thicc Spaniard's First Anal Pocono Manor

Cast: Nicky
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Anal Play, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, Deep Throat, Dildo, POV, Facial
Welcome back friends, we’ve got a real treat for ya this week. It’s 23 year old Nicky, and let’s just say voluptuous is an understatement. This blonde bombshell has more curves than the Nurburgring, so buckle up and get ready for some fun. Nicky is from Spain, and she’s got a bit of an accent, and she’s quite soft spoken, what’s not soft spoken are those tits, and you can tell exactly what kind of heat she’s packing in that tight black onesie. After some quick poses in front of the wall, Rick gets right into it. She seems to understand English pretty well, apparently she taught a bit in Spain, either way, we all know S-E-X and M-O-N-E-Y are the universal languages and Nicky wants both. After getting to know her for a bit it’s time to see what’s under those clothes. Yes, “Like right now, and here.” Doesn’t take much convincing and booyow we finally get to see those magnificent titties. Ghatdamn we love a set of big ol’ natties, and those are as big and natural as they come. Back on the couch the vibrator kinda helps loosen her up a bit, and then she takes a buttplug for the first time. After showing us how she masturbates it’s time to progress this interview to the next level and it’s time to see how she works with a male talent. After some squirming, she reluctantly agrees. She does not disappoint, she’s built for comfort and boy is she comfy. After some lovely head, I'm behind her clapping those lovely cheeks. We do some riding and more fucking on the couch before we move over to the desk for some missionary. Then it’s time to knock out a first for our sweet Spaniard. She’s never done anal before, and if you remember from the interview she’s eager to try. Well no better time than the present. I really get a chance to work that ass, and she really warms up to the anal. After some riding and missionary I fuck her mouth and you know I gotta fuck them titties real quick. We finish off with the chair and how could I not take advantage of those beautiful braces, so I blow my load directly on them, and squirt some on her face as well. She’s still all smiles back on the couch with cum dripping all over those big titties. We get her dressed ever so carefully as not to ruin that black onesie and after a kiss she says Adios!
Duration: 1:04:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicky - Thicc Spaniard's First Anal

Paulina's Milaca

Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's

Cute blonde Novella Night Takes In Ass Monster Cock by Leo Casanova Cobleskill

Cast: Novella Night
Genres: Russian, anal, deepthroat, facial, gape
Novella Night is an amazing babe with a petite body and neatly shaved pussy. When we met her, we picked her up at a parking lot and she couldn't wait to show off her body. She stuffed her entire fist in her pussy to show us she was ready so we were off to the hotel room. There, she got that tight body fucked hard and got a massive facial to end our date.
Duration: 37:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute blonde Novella Night Takes In Ass Monster Cock by Leo Casanova
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09129 секунды с 9 запросами