Old 07-02-2024, 02:28 PM   #34323
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Big boys love to fuck Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Ennio Guardi, Chris Young, Junior Pavanelo, Gabriel, Alex Moretti, Carl Baxter, Lucky, Giaccomi, Julien Veneziano, Claudio Antonelli
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
It’s not only young twinks that like a good banging – Big Boys Love To Fuck too and the handsome studs here know what they like and certainly know how to fuck! In the garden, by the pool and even next to a roaring log fire, these horse hung stallions tear up an ass – raw! No covering for them, they like the feel of flesh on flesh. Bare love sticks pound and plow tight fuck tunnels and these cum-dripping stiffies are soon shooting a jet stream of juice. Big Boys Love To Fuck gives you a montage of awesome anal devourment!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big boys love to fuck

Weekender Joshua Tree National Park

If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekender

Built Tough (2012) Raging Stallion 1080p scenes Chico

Zeb Atlas and Landon Conrad are the stars in Built Tough, including Tom Wolfe, Jason Michaels, and Micah Brandt and fan favorites Morgan Black and Billy Berlin. When you mix all these studs together with Director Chris Ward behind the camera, you have the formula for one of the best fuck flicks of the year. Zeb Atlas shines in two scenes in this movie—stand out performances that are the highpoint of his hugely successful career. Watch as he fucks Micah into absolute and total submission—it's some of the best fucking the studio has ever filmed. Plus, Zeb's scene with Landon Conrad is a sure bet for awards next year. Also includes two sleeper scenes that both turn out to be blockbuster nut-busters: the pairing of hairy studs Tom Wolfe and Jason Michaels and Morgan Black and Billy Berlin serve up two cum shots each in their scorching scene. This movie cannot be missed—the only drawback is that your cock is going to be sore for weeks.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 5.4 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Built Tough (2012) Raging Stallion 1080p scenes

Filthy Skater Sluts Douglas

They claim that their hobby is skateboarding, but it isn't long before you realise that this group of cute, horny youths aren't exactly telling the truth. Indeed, the only action these boys are really interested in involves hard, uncut cocks and generous lashings of hot spunk and fresh piss! If that sounds like your sort of after-hours fun then get ready to savour every single moment with these filthy skater sluts!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:20
Video: 720x384, XviD, 2089kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Skater Sluts

Время генерации страницы 0.09940 секунды с 9 запросами