LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bare Bedfellows, Sc 3 Xi ujimqin Qi

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Reading in bed is not exactly an unusual pastime, but in the case of a couple of horny lads like Joel Tamir and Bjorn Nykvist it’s not exactly the first nocturnal activity you would probably associate them with. Indeed, it really comes as little surprise when animalistic urges appear to take over, their books are abandoned, and the two buddies proceed to enjoy the sort of carnality that we’ve long since come to expect from them both. Beginning with Tamir feasting on Nykvist’s now badly swollen shaft; before the roles are reversed, and then both buddies slurp away 69-style for all they’re worth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Bedfellows, Sc 3

Big boys love to fuck Dyess

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Ennio Guardi, Chris Young, Junior Pavanelo, Gabriel, Alex Moretti, Carl Baxter, Lucky, Giaccomi, Julien Veneziano, Claudio Antonelli
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
It’s not only young twinks that like a good banging – Big Boys Love To Fuck too and the handsome studs here know what they like and certainly know how to fuck! In the garden, by the pool and even next to a roaring log fire, these horse hung stallions tear up an ass – raw! No covering for them, they like the feel of flesh on flesh. Bare love sticks pound and plow tight fuck tunnels and these cum-dripping stiffies are soon shooting a jet stream of juice. Big Boys Love To Fuck gives you a montage of awesome anal devourment!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big boys love to fuck

Push It In La Prairie

Cast: Silas Brooks, Zach Letoa
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Oral, Rimming, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing
Sexy, young studs, Silas Brooks, and Zach Letoa snuggle up to each other in a smoldering snog session by the pool table. The pretty pair may be in the game room; but, these boys mean business. They quickly shed shirts and shorts, causing Brooks bulge to to grow inside his overstuffed underwear. Letoa's cock hungry curiousity builds to the breaking point, and he ends up on his knees, with a mouth full of meat.
Silas doesn't hold back, hammering his hips forward, while pulling the pretty boy down on that D rough, and raw. Hungry himself, Brooks manhandles the hottie onto the pool table, where he keeps his mouth busy between the boy's bone, and horny hole. The tatted twink tosses his head back in , and jacks his jock, before bracing himself for Brooks' big beef-stick. Silas slips his supersized slab in the dude's hairless hole, and gets right to work opening up the twink's tight tail-pipe.
He cracks Zach on the can, leaving a hot hand brand as he hits that hot hind-end harder, and harder. Letoa tugs on his long dong, which is stretched fully hard, pushed down by the edge of the pool table, giving us a glorious, goo enducing show. Silas offers his bottom a ride; and, Zach hops on and hits it hard, heaving his beautifully built body up, and down on that dick like a whore in heat, as he begs for more.
His rod remains rock hard, and he gives us a super sexy stroke show, spread eagle towards the camera, while crammed full of cock. He tells his tasty, twink top, "cum for me," then gets on all fours, ass in the air. Brooks takes in the sexy sight, then blasts his beautiful bubble butt with boy bust. Silas sneaks his spunk coated schlong back up the boy's butt once more, then gives him a kiss for the road.
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Push It In

Hall Pass Richards Bay

Cast: Zach Letoa, Cody Hall
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing
It's the weekend, and the Helix boys are hangin' at a house party. As flow, and the night gets deeper, lips get looser. Crazy hot, crushables, Cody Hall and Zach Letoa share some sizzling stories from back in the day. The sexy story time brings the boys closer; and, they wind up tangling tongues in the middle of the party. Eventually, the pretty pair find a place more private, and thats when things REALLY heat up! With big cock confidence, Cody asks Zach, "why don't you take my shirt off?"
Letoa accepts the orgasmic offer, and Hall retyrns the favor, as the pretty pair kiss, and caress. Unable to contain his already bricked up dick, Cody sheds his shorts; and, Zach appropriately sinks to his knees, and eats cock like a king. The fire hot fellatio gets Hall hungry for hog himself; and, the sexy stud stuffs his mouth full of Zach's thick meat. Letoa is gifted on both sides; so, he turns around to show off that horny hole to his hot hunk.
Like a crazed carnivore, Cody eats that incredible ass, preparing the twink's tight tunnel for the pleasures to come. Cheekily, Letoa asks, "wanna put it in?" Our titanium top doesn't answer with words, but rather his rock hard, colossal cock. He eases in, then opens fire with a ferocious, unrelenting ass fuck that has Zach jacking his junk, and begging for more. Letoa suggests a ride, then hops on the handsome hottie's huge hog, and bounces his smooth, supple bubble like a bone hungry beast.
After a hot kiss, Cody bangs the boy out on his back, bringing this fsizzling hot smash into home plate. Zach spits out delicious, dirty words of encouragement along the way, before demanding, "fuck me hard." Cody does.... and Zach absolutely explodes, splattering his tight stomach with spunk, before telling his top, "give me your load!" Again, Cody does...... He paints his hot whore's banged out backside with buckets of hot guy goo, before planting one more kiss on Letoa's lusty lips.
Pure perfection.
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hall Pass

Nerdy Gamer Footjob - Shae Reynolds, Harrison Todd Yangon

Cast: Shae Reynolds, Harrison Todd
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Kissing, Flip-Flop, Cumshots, Muscles, Skinny, Smooth, Twinks
Harrison Todd gets horny while gaming with his buddy, but his friend would rather play solo than play with Harrison's joystick. As he sits on the couch, Shae Reynolds starts rubbing his shoulders and kisses him, then lies down so Harrison can fuck his feet as Shae takes the controller. The twinks dip out on the game and Shae penetrates Harrison in the bedroom, then they flip fuck as he rides Harrison's dick. Shae cums as Harrison pounds him in missionary, then flips over so Harrison can cum on his hole.
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3668kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerdy Gamer Footjob - Shae Reynolds, Harrison Todd

Andre Cruise, Nico V - Better Naked Wadesville

Cast: Andre Cruise, Nico V
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Muscles, Older/Younger, Rimming, Shaved, Smooth, Twink, Uncut, Young Men
My boy is the best in the world, and I try to show him how much I love him whenever his mom isn't around. Nico came to me to show off his new shirts, which fit his body perfectly, but I knew it would look better on the floor with my dick inside his great ass. I stripped him down and smacked his ass around before licking it and getting it ready for fucking. Nico's trained to please Daddy and likes when I treat him rough but with my special touch. I fingered his hole and then allowed him to suck my dick. I gave his throat a good fuck before swallowing his cock, turning him over, and sliding into his hole. The expression on my boy's face as I pound his ass turns me on so much. We were dripping in sweat when we shot our loads. Hope we didn't stain the couch.
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andre Cruise, Nico V - Better Naked

Fuck My Ass & Cum On My Face Alden

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Dan Ryan, Gabriel Valentino, Max Morgan, Alexander Underwood, Seth Adams, Casper Benz, Rafael Ortega, Ian Lee, Cory
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Facial Cumshot, Sucking, Twinks, Uncut
Max Morgan and Dan Ryan lead 8teenboy's third installment of the cum loaded facial series. Intense fucking sessions ending ion explosive bukkake scenarios make Fuck My Ass & Cum On My Face an instant cream-filled twink favorite.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:34
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 2014kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck My Ass & Cum On My Face

Время генерации страницы 0.09443 секунды с 9 запросами