View Single Post
Old 07-07-2024, 07:31 AM   #17952
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Better Stay Standing Edgarton

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Cock And Ball Torture, Ball Abuse
It's a simple task really, all this slave has to do is stay standing for Lady Edyn. Easy right? For the most part yes with one simple catch, she is electrocuting his cock and balls in the process, something that she absolutely delights. in.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13042kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Better Stay Standing

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard Douglassville

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English
If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Behind Enemy Binds Takaoka

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture
A very gripping interrogation. I have used him against himself. Training his mind against his own will by pumping his cock until I get what information I want. Who am I kidding, I don't even what secrets or intelligence anymore. I want this boy to suffer. Squeezing his balls and pumping his cock while trying to get him to make sense with his words behind a ballgag. Leaving my boot imprints in his shaft.
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Enemy Binds

Big Balls Melvin Village

Cast: Diva Silka
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Cock And Ball Torture
What a kinky scene. Diva Silka loves her Slave with the huge big balls and while she loves big things, she use also a big strap-on to fuck his ass.
Format: avi
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2348kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 314.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Balls

Bella's Boot-Fucker Huajialing

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Milking, Boot Licking, Busty
Bella's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7234kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 484.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella's Boot-Fucker

Aiden Starr pounds fresh meat Osceola Mills

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Rick Fantana
Genres: brunet ,Blonde ,CBT ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved
Video language: English
Aiden Starr devotes her day to testing out potential slave Rick Fantana. Rick is tied, with e-stim pads on his thighs and a mask over his face. Aiden turns up the electricity and breaks out the zapper. Rick screams a electricity courses through the pads, causing his muscles to seize. He follows Aiden’s every instruction, hoping that he will be worthy of being her slave. Aiden inserts a large metal butt plug into Rick’s greedy ass and attaches it to the tens unit. The butt plug pulses with electricity adding to Rick’s sensory overload. Aiden puts nipple clamps on Rick and edges him until he’s begging to cum. His cock leaks with pre-cum but this pathetic meat knows he’s not allowed to cum without permission. Next, Rick is tied on all fours. Aiden face fucks him and Rick takes every inch of her fat cock. His gags make Aiden giggle in delight. He begs her to fill his slutty fuckhole and groans as Aiden pushes her thick strap-on into his asshole. She fucks him hard, pounding every inch of her cock into this worm. Rick is a true buttslut and his cock is hard and leaking the whole time. Finally, Aiden uses Rick’s face and his cock to orgasm. Her perfect pussy bounces up and down on his dick. She makes him lick her beautiful asshole. Once she cums, perhaps it’ll be Rick’s turn. Aiden edges Rick, tormenting his hard weeping cock. Eventually she grants him permission and he cums hard. Aiden pushes all his cum down his throat and then grasps his sensitive cock, jerking it hard as Rick screams in agony.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr pounds fresh meat

Big Size Santa Barbara

Cast: Lady Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Boots
Mistress Zita is wearing black lingerie with black stockings and boots. She walks up to her slave, who is laying on his belly, tied down to the spanking bench with a mask on his head,and tells him, that she is going to fuck him with the big strapon she has. And she goes to his butt and pushes first her fingers inside him hard and after it she replaces her fingerswith her strapon and rides him very brutally.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 310.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Size
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04122 секунды с 9 запросами