View Single Post
Old 07-07-2024, 07:32 AM   #17953
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat Luling

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Foot Licking
I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Bend Over Bitch POV Carrickfergus

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Strapon, Jerking Off Instruction, Fetish, Posing, Stockings, High Heels
Mistress Skin has decided it is finally time for you to take the next step in becoming a no limits slut. You now have no choice but to bend your ass over and get ready to be fucked by her giant strap-on.
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3860kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bend Over Bitch POV

Mean Dungeon - Juelz Ventura Slovenia

Cast: Juelz Ventura
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Cunnilingus
Mistress Juelz Ventura is one of the most Deviant Dommes in the world. She has an incredible body, an air of authority and arrogance, and an amazing ass! In this scene, she meets slave wade.. she makes him tell her how inferior and worthless he is as he worships her from head to toe!
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean Dungeon - Juelz Ventura

Big Butt Guy Takes Strapon Then Creampies Blonde Deferiet

Cast: Khloe Kapri, Robby Echo
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Blonde, Cunnilingus
Robby gets rimmed and fingered to prepare his Ass for Khloe's strapon. He takes her strapon in many passionate positions until he returns the favor. He fucks Khloe and fills her up with his cum.
Duration: 30:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8388kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Butt Guy Takes Strapon Then Creampies Blonde

A Strapon Sissysex Action Peach Springs

Cast: Bertie A, Herman A
Genres: Femdom, Submission, Strap-On, Crossdress, Sissy, Anal, Stockings
Sultry redhead Bertie A makes her sissy boy wear red lingerie and stockings along with a slutty latex uniform before servicing her. The fiery bitchy chick produces a pink strapon dick to check Herman's sucking skills. She also encourages that naughty pussy guy to finger his own asshole to make it nice and ready for her glamour looking toy. It seems she's determined to really destroy his little pooper!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Strapon Sissysex Action

Worshipping Beretta James Prairie du Sac

Cast: Beretta James ,John Jammen
Genres: CBT ,brunet ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Athletic ,Latex ,mixed ,Male Sub
Video language: English
The newest resident Bitch is sophisticated, sexy, strict and sure to drive you crazy! Welcome Mistress Beretta to Divine Bitches. John is a lucky bastard and has a day filled with spanking, trampling, ass worship cum inducing prostate milking strap-on fucking and cock tease edging. John can’t control his body around this newest beauty and sprays his filth three times in this shoot! But, as with any slave who can’t control himself there are always consequences.
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worshipping Beretta James

Evolved Fights Corioco

Cast: Betty Brickhouse, Chad Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Wrestling, Strapon, BBW, Pegging
Never have we seen such a strong dominant female on the mats. Chad Diamond is a really tough dude. He wins some and he loses some but we've never seen anything like this match. Bettie Brickhouse is exactly what you would expect from a woman with that name. She's an unmovable Brickhouse. She's 230 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. Not only is she strong, skilled and stacked but hse is also one horney girl who wants that dick. Chad isn't having a very good day today. We have an early stoppage for safety concerns. The Winner gets to fuck the loser's asshole. The Loser must call the winner Sir and worship their body. It's an utterly dominate performance from the winner today that can not be missed.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolved Fights
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03782 секунды с 9 запросами