luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Beta Male Envy

Beta Male Envy

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Fetish, Brunette, Humiliation

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beta Male Envy

Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Foot Licking

I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06981 секунды с 9 запросами