View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 09:16 AM   #3573
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Miss Sultrybelle - Extend the limits with Gemma and Lola Tondabayashi

Miss Sultrybelle wears a sheer top, black stockings and garter belt. She punishes Lola and Gemma - Gemma has put on a lot of weight since I last saw her in a movie - Gemma also has a butt-plug in her ass. The two girls take off their clothes, but they keep their sockings on, and then walk around naked to show off their bodies.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16971kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Extend the limits with Gemma and Lola

Service Day Livermore

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Lilla Katt ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Discipline ,Redhead ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Anal ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Slave
Video language: English
House slave sin is tickle tormented for forgetting her cuffs.
Duration: 55:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day

Training Coral Aorta - Day 2 - Humility Turnersburg

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: Female Slave ,black hair ,Gimp ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,shaved ,slim
Coral showed weakness during her first day about her self esteem. We want strong slaves, so she is put through a long day of sadistic humiliation to show her that her physical being is only that, and she has to find a way to push through. She is made to endure constant degradation to push her through this hang up she has with beating herself up mentally. Later she endures strenuous torment and we make her orgasm during the pain.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Coral Aorta - Day 2 - Humility

Lauren Phillips Takes Six Dicks in Brutal Gangbang! Sharpsburg

Cast: Lauren Phillips ,Donny Sins ,Eddie Jaye ,Mark Zane ,Ramon Nomar ,Zac Wild ,Mr. Blaccwood
Genres: Double Penetration ,top ,Big Tits ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,blond ,Blowbang ,Tattoo ,Role Play
Lauren Phillips puts on her new skimpy pink cocktail dress. She’s ready to go out to dinner with her man Ramon Nomar for their anniversary. When she shows the dress off to him she is surprised by Ramon standing with five other guys. He humiliates her and says she looks like a whore. He makes her lift up her dress and show the other guys her ass. Then he tells Lauren that he brought the other guys as presents, and they’re all there to fuck her for their anniversary. Ramon tells Lauren to get naked. Embarrassed, Lauren fully undresses while they all watch. Ramon tells her to have a seat on their staircase. She sits, spreads her legs and masturbates while all six guys take turns spitting on her pussy. They get her to the floor on her knees and tie Lauren up in rope bondage. With her hands tied behind her back, and her legs in a frog tie, Lauren gets face-fucked by all six cocks. They squeeze her big beautiful natural tits and play with her pussy as they all take turns shoving their meat down her throat. Next, they tie up Lauren with one of her legs in the air, exposing her pussy as the other leg balances by itself on the floor. Her arms are bound behind her back. One by one, all six guys take turns fucking her pussy. She sucks their dicks while she gets fucked and begs for more. Lauren wants it in her ass next and with out hesitation they shove their big dicks in her ass and fuck it deep and hard. Ramon lifts her up with his cock still anchored in her ass. Another dick goes in her pussy and she gets fucked in a standing double penetration. In the next scene, Lauren is bound again but this time with a ball-gag in her mouth. She kneels on a padded platform while Ramon scares her with the electronic zapper. While getting zapped, they double-stuff her again. She rides one cock in her pussy while a variety of big cocks fuck her in the ass. After her holes are destroyed, Lauren gets a face full of their cum and a smile on her face.
Duration: 1:16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips Takes Six Dicks in Brutal Gangbang!

Wired Piercings equals Lots of Pain Spring Mount

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Katharine Cane
Genres: Anal ,Hood ,Corporal Punishment ,LezDom ,Electric Dildo ,Pierced Pussy ,Humiliation ,unshaved ,Femdom ,shaved
Episode 2: When it comes to being an effective Femdom, details matter people! Everything matters, from selection of your electroslut to her appropriate punishment. In this case, it’s Katherine Cane and she comes to me tied up and ready to play in lesbian BDSM restraint, with her arms behind her and her legs spread.
Katherine’s prominent piercings on her nipples and clit hood are probably a point of pride, but her metal adornments will be the cause of much suffering during this session! With intricate wiring, they’re hooked up to electricity and Katherine learns that pain truly makes you beautiful.
But I don’t stop there with my lezdom games. I ratchet up the intensity with an electric bullet up her ass and cattleprod her repeatedly, until she’s a quivering, wet mess!
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wired Piercings equals Lots of Pain

Beaten For Fun And Profit Yangjiang

Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Beatdown, High Heels, Pain
I open this clip by taklng directly into camera about the strage circumstances of this beating. The person who ordered this custom video payed me more based on how badly I beat the slave. I explain how this slave mean nothing to me and it's just a "thing' for me to beat on for $$$! (and slaves get Nothing! HAHA!) I take the slave out from cage in back yard. (But first I it about how badly its going to be beaten and how it is all going to be for my profit. I gag the slave while it some more and make it promise to take everything to please me! There will be no stupid "safe words" and no quitting!! I get to beat it as much as I wants so I make as much $$$ as possible. I am litterally laughing about how "fun" this is going to be! (for me!) I take this slave way beyond his limits and he actually cries, haha! But hey, I want more money and I make him take repeaded beatings from various whips.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten For Fun And Profit

Just the Two of Us Pepperell

Cast: Andre Shakti ,Owen Gray
Genres: Brunette ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,brunet ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,foreskin ,toned
What happens when two kinky people get a little heated? They want to get their aggression out and fucking in bondage is the only way they know how.
Duration: 55:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just the Two of Us
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06095 секунды с 9 запросами