LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Master Plan, Scene 1 Phippsburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Michael Roman lets Mason Lear out of his cage so the slave can prove his worth. Mason is eager to please his master and starts by cleaning Michael's boots with his tongue. When Michael's patience runs out, he puts Mason on a leash and leads him to another room where he chains the slave and grabs a flog. 'Thank you, Sir!' Mason screams out as Michael flog him relentlessly. Michael wants more and whips out his cock to feed to his eager sub. Mason can't get enough of Michael's cock down his throat and gags on the massive meat until Michael decides to take a taste of Mason's vulnerable ass. He gets Mason nice and opened up and when he's convinced Mason is near the breaking point for needing dick, Michael stands up and shoves his thick, veiny cock deep into Mason's open hole. Mason takes it like a champ from his master until Michael is ready to blow. When Michael can no longer hold back, he pulls out and fucks Mason's face until he drops his creamy load in his slave's gagging mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Plan, Scene 1

Czech Gay Couples part 8 Lake Tahoe

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Calvin Rosse, Rosta Benecky, Jerry Kaytton
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Tattoo, Uncut
I thought he would punch us, rather than getting screwed like the dirtiest slut! He got his hairy hole swept in and out! Gangbang in a tattoo studio!!! This is once-in-the-lifetime stuff!
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Gay Couples part 8

In the Shower Aidan Ward & Igor Miller North Rim

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Begging me to go harder! Then it was my turn to get fucked. But since Palmer's cock is like 18" long and 10" around (exaggerating a little bit, Niko had to loosen me up with his 8" cock.
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the Shower Aidan Ward & Igor Miller

Caleb King's first DP Bruin

Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Threesome, Duet, Costume, Hairy
You never stopped asking for him. Well, good news, he’s back! Timtales’ exclusive wolverine, Caleb King is back from winter wonderland Canada. We got him sun and tons of huge cock for his beautiful Canadian hole. Tonight, Caleb takes two massive raw cocks. It’s exactly the way he loves it. Raw, sweaty and rough. Watch out for the double penetration and the epic cumshots! Caleb ends up covered in cum. Welcome back Caleb!
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caleb King's first DP

Winter Break: Michael Jackman and Max Lorde Porterville

Cast: Max Lorde ,Michael Jackman
Genres: Tattoo ,jock ,Leather Gloves ,brunet ,Blowjob ,socks ,Athletic ,Facefucking ,Rope Bondage ,Leather
Max Lorde shares an apartment with his football teammate, Michael Jackman. Max goes through Michael’s duffle bag one day and finds assorted BDSM tools and toys. Michael catches him in the act and takes him down. Max says that he can take it and so he gets tied up with rope to the top rails of their bunkbed. An athletic cup is tied to his face. Michael takes Max’s belt and pulls his pants down. He smacks Max’s pale ass with the belt, and then a paddle, until it gets covered in pink stripes. After that, Michael whips out his stiff cock and fucks Max’s ass raw and hard. In the next scene, Max gets tied up in rope bondage on his knees with his hands behind his back. Michael face-fucks Max until drool pours from his mouth. In the final scene, Max gets bound on his back on the bottom bunk and Michael fucks his ass through the ladder. They both blow their loads, and Max proves to his teammate that he can take it.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break: Michael Jackman and Max Lorde

MuscleHunks Dragos Milovich The Muscle Boss In Private Port Alexander

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MuscleHunks
Cast: Dragos Milovich
Genres: Bodybuilder, Solo, Posing, Jerkoff, Tattoos
Dragos Milovich, The Muscle Boss of Bucharest is back, and Whoa Almighty has there been a change! When last we viewed tough muscle crime lord Dragos Milovich back in 2008, he was the undisputed leader of a fiefdom of inner-city Bucharest bodybuilders. And since then?
Duration: 27:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1363kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleHunks Dragos Milovich The Muscle Boss In Private

Kaden Gets DP'd part 1 London

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
"I had such a crazy sexperience with Palmer & Niko Knight - (Niko from Active Duty)! I first started out by fucking Niko like crazy, and he fucking took it like a pro! Begging me to go harder! Then it was my turn to get fucked.
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden Gets DP'd part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03680 секунды с 9 запросами