View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 05:55 PM   #2182
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Jocks Fucking Twinks 720p Hd Poseyville

Video language: English
Three hung college jocks take on three of our hottest twinks including two 8teenboy exclusives, the sex crazed blond, Kyle Ross and the adorable Luke Allen. Enjoy three dynamite hardcore duos and one hot n' nasty frat on twink threesome that you won't soon forget. Jocks fucking twinks features smooth 8Teenboy bottoms, ready and willing to be pounded for the pleasure of our muscly Fratboys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2535kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Jocks Fucking Twinks 720p Hd

When A Man Wants A Man Yigo

In When A Man Wants A Man, spring has sprung on the college campus. The student body is filled with overachieving jocks who cram with each other and pull all-nighters, but they're not preparing for mid-terms.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:37
Video: 700x464, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 715.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When A Man Wants A Man

Horny professor beats, electrocutes, and fucks one of his students Menomonie

Cast: Adam Herst ,Rowen Jackson
Genres: Rimming ,Corporal Punishment ,Swallow ,Male Sub ,black hair ,muscular ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,master ,Anal
Professor Herst is in his classroom grading papers late one night when one of his students, Rowen Jackson walks into the room. Rowen is confused why his professer called him in so late. Mr Herst orders the boy to the ground, making him strip down to his underwear. “I’m gonna turn you into a man today” the professor remarks. He orders Rowen to give him twenty pushups, whacking him with the crop every time his posture needs adjustment. Rowen is then bound as his professor beats him with the flogger before he’s made to swallow Mr Herst’s cock. Suspended in the air, Rowen screams in torment as he endures the flogger once more. On his back, Rowen has electrodes attached down his legs before having an electric butt plug shoved up his ass. Mr Herst edges the boy’s cock as surges of electricity pulse through his body. Rowen’s plug is removed to take his professor’s big cock. Mr Herst gives his student a hard fucking before blowing his load all over the boy’s face.
Duration: 52:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny professor beats, electrocutes, and fucks one of his students

Gay - Euro College Buddies Wyco

Oh Man! Studios was very smart to hire Oliver Magyar to direct this film. Magyar has an uncanny eye for
seeing the beauty of the male figure. He knows what chemistry is good and what isn’t. Usually he picks his own stars, but in this flick it is obvious he didn’t.
Euro College Buddies is filled with beefier men than Magyar usually has in his films, but they are cute and they stay erect.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 720x576, XviD, 2148kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Euro College Buddies

CzechHunter sc.748 Marine on Saint Croix

Studio: CzechHunter
Today I met a student of medicine. He was from Slovakia and was seeking a better life. His parents refused to support him anymore, so he didn't have many options. He found a job but needed another one to get by. Student's life can be tough when your wallet is empty. The dude was almost a perfect catch, unfortunately he was quite shy. I had to offer him a lot of cash just for a look at his junk and we had to do it in my apartment. I really liked his tattooed and pierced body. Good that I brought more money than usually because he was way too shy and greedy. He had a girlfriend which made him even more hesitant. The Blowjob was quite nice, but I had to listen to him complaining about the size of my cock... To my surprise he didn't complain at all when I shoved it in his ass. It was so easy.
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14416kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sc.748

Raw Lessons Thorp

Some lessons in life are harder than others – and nowhere is this truism more evident than at the STAXUS Academy, where some of the hottest, horniest young lads get the education of a lifetime in the art of sucking cock and fucking ass! Guided by the experienced hands of sex-maestro Sam Williams, this band of eager students (Darko Simic, Richie Hajek and Alan Benfelen included) take every lesson – not to mention every dick! – to heart. The result? A hardcore curriculum of raw, uncut phalluses and copious amounts of thick, sticky spunk!
Duration: 1:41:48
Video: 848x476, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Lessons

Gay - Fratboy Layovers 720p Hd Jeddah

Paul Pratt leads a cast of newbie jet set college boys who end up making the most out of a flight delay. Watch these hard bodied hunks take on your favorite boned up twinks: Kyle Ross, Jacobey London and Luke Allen. If you like older jocks banging the innocence out of tiny, adorable twins, then you'll watch this hard-core collection of scenes thats sure to put the laid in your layover fantasy.
Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2441kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Fratboy Layovers 720p Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.03871 секунды с 9 запросами