Old 07-08-2024, 08:36 PM   #24810
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sophie's Sexy Submissive

Sophie's Sexy Submissive

Cast: Luna Sapphire, Sophie Ladder
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, TS Fucks Female, Shemale On Female, Blowjob, Bareback, BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins
Video language: English

Both dressed in sexy black lacey lingerie, Sophie Ladder and Luna Sapphire share an intimate dominant/submissive experience. Sophie grabs Luna's tits and covers them in clothespins. She turns Luna around, takes down her panties and spanks her bare ass. Sophie tapes Lunas wrists together and then her ankles. Sophie gets Luna on her knees, shoves her hard cock inside Luna's mouth, and fucks it. After that, Luna is placed on her back and Sophie slaps her face while fucking her pussy. She turns her around and fucks her raw in while grabbing Luna's neck and pulling her hair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophie's Sexy Submissive

SlutInspection - First Time Filming My Husband Fuck a Hot TransGirl

Studio: SlutInspection
Genres: Transsexual

My husband loves women, ALL WOMEN. So I decided it was time to bring over a hot trans model. Erica Cherry was the perfect slut for this adventure. She was so horny to fuck my husband and she was so turned on because she knew I was watching. I warmed her up and then I let Dan take his turn. Her ass was wide open for him. And she loved how good his dick felt inside of her. After he came all over his tits, she came too!

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8759kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SlutInspection - First Time Filming My Husband Fuck a Hot TransGirl

Jessica Host, Natassia Dream Holiday Shopping

Cast: Jessica Host ,Triston Hall ,Natassia Dreams
Genres: Black ,mixed ,fake boobs ,muscular ,christmas ,TS ,Role Play ,blond ,Anal ,Brunette
Video language: English

Jessica and Natassia lure a holiday shopper into the store room of their perfume shop. At first, the guy can not believe his luck as these two hot women pull down his pants and suck him off. He laughs at the "restraints" thinking there is no way packing wrap can do anything but make these girls feel like they are in control. Oh, how foolish..once he's bound and turned on, the girls unwrap their own packages - two sizable, hard cocks ready for action. Triston can't believe it and as he struggles to get away, it becomes all too obvious that packing wrap really does work. The girls take turns fucking his ass and face, plugging him up from both ends.Triston becomes a fuck toy as Jessica fucks his ass while he fucks Natassia. All three cum in a big heap with Triston getting milked and jerked at the same time.Happy Holiday, tsseduction members.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 878.7 MB

Download Jessica Host, Natassia Dream Holiday Shopping
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05041 секунды с 9 запросами