Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 09:09 AM   #8098
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Miss Honey Barefeet - It's time to Taste your Yummy Cum

How many time you've chicken out to eat it for real? I bet you did a lot and yet keep buying Cum Eating Encouragement clips. Still looking for confirmation it won't make you gay and there is nothing wrong with this kinky crave. I will guide you slow and easy, I promise you. You won't even notice how you did it. I want you to start from touching your cock and smelling your fingers. Slow and easy, no rush. Just look me in the eyes and keep stroking for me. Focus on my mouth and my tongue. You may want to follow my moves. My soothing voice and breathing is so sensual and encouraging isn't it? You want to savour it now, just tiny drops of your precum. Good! Now lick your lips. It's good, right? Nothing bad with your naughty crave to explose your own body. So much excitement to taste it for real. Now close your eye and keep pumping hard. Squeeze your cock. Can you feel it? That squirt sensation. Now slowly put your fingers in your mouth, lick and swallow. I told you it's going to be super easy.

File size: 827 MB , Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/72x875kyrij6
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03544 секунды с 9 запросами