View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 09:46 AM   #2467
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maitresse Madeline - Orgasms are not given, they are earned Spavinaw

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Savannah West
Genres: Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Fingering ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Cattle Prod
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline teaches the fresh faced new girl that beauty only gets you in the door. Maitresse schools Savannah on how to lick pussy, obey, submit and above all how to please a woman. Savannah is put to test on her fucking skills with an electric plate under her ass and Maitresse riding her from above. A fucking machine works Savannah’s pussy as Maitresse teases Savannah’s clit with a magic wand and the shocking violet one until she is so close to cumming it hurts. But no amount of begging will help Savannah - she must prove to Maitresse that she is worthy of an orgasm and not “the worst lay in world”.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline - Orgasms are not given, they are earned

Charley Chase in her very first Hogtied shoot Jeffers

Cast: Charley Chase
Genres: Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Submission ,Squirting ,Pierced Nipples ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment
You have seen Charley on Hogtied before, but this shoot was her first time. This shoot documents the very first hardcore bondage experience for this amazing girl.
This naturally busty beauty is introduced to what being bound and made to cum over and over again without any control. After seeing this you will know why she was voted to have the best orgasm of 2008 and is rated to have had the most intense orgasm ever filmed.
Duration: 1:17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charley Chase in her very first Hogtied shoot

Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 Sarah Jane Ceylon Kirklin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation.
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 Sarah Jane Ceylon

Leila Tiraspol

Cast: Leila
Genres: Strap On ,LezDom ,BDSM ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,glasses ,multiple orgasms ,Femdom ,shaped
Leila was incredibly nervous before her WiredPussy shoot…so much so that she even cancelled it. I called her up and assured her I would let her play with the electricity first to get comfortable and to bring along some toys of her own! Once shooting she had it turned all the way up and wouldn’t stop cumming…this continued for the rest of the vidoe and from I hear she has now bought her own electrical toys!!!
Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 401.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila

Black Leather Absolute Ruin Port Nelson

Cast: Lucid Lavender, Velma
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Tease And Denial, Leather
A special clip. Velma and I are meshing. The restraints alone are sadistic. And our leather bitch is getting ruined. The craziest ruin I've done. He pops. His pop-gag literally pops. I didn't know it was a pop gag, but it is. And then his dick pops. Velma cracks up. I hold it together pretty well, after all I'm feeling badass. But on camera it's fucking perfect. He's so stuck.
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5664kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Leather Absolute Ruin

Petite Asian Bondage Virgin, Gets a Dose of Suffering Juigalpa

Cast: Alina Li
Genres: Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler ,Asian ,Petite ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo
Welcome Alina Li for her first bondage shoot ever. Her body is put in compromising positions and her pussy is exposed for The Pope to do his bidding. Her nipples and pussy are clamped and weights added until she can’t take any more and then orgasms are ripped from her willing cunt.
Next she is spread wide on the floor and again her body and pussy fall under assault. She is blindfolded and helpless with fear of what comes next.
Finally we have her ass in the air to torment her hungry cunt. She is manhandled and made to cum so many times that she truely doesn’t know her own name.
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4601kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Asian Bondage Virgin, Gets a Dose of Suffering

Fresh Meat - Amara Romani is Dominated in Inescapable Bondage Fredericktown

Cast: Amara Romani ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Submission ,slim ,Petite ,Brunette ,BDSM ,big dick
Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat - Amara Romani is Dominated in Inescapable Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07495 секунды с 9 запросами