Old 07-09-2024, 10:22 AM   #9398
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default L'Amour Jaloux

L'Amour Jaloux

Video language: English

One of Cadinot's weaker efforts is nearly redeemed by an unquestionably hot "mile high club" initiation scene. This pre-condom flick features a young (an oxymoron when describing a Cadinot title, I suppose) DeLeiris who has discovered that his boyfriend has been a bad boy and broken the bonds of their relationship by posing for nudie pics. (Quel scandal!) So he decides to strike out on his own, meeting up with an assortment of (naturally) eager to please young manboys and whatnot.
The airplane scene (a deep throating hummer given up in the air) takes place during DeLeiris' jaunts and was a real eye-opener. (What... no headsets?) Romantic and sweet in it's way, it's what can politely be referred to as "minor Cadinot." The film has it's fans, but I'm not really one of them. He's done much, much better. The lame "on again off again" subtitling doesn't help matters either.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download L'Amour Jaloux

The Boys of Wilde Island 1990

Video language: English

Once in a very great while, a video production emerges that is singularly haunting in the richness of its erotic imagery and content. Angel Rivera's most recent entry in the video field is already on its way to becoming his most accomplished work t date. is that rarest of male videos . . . an intensely emotional roller coaster ride fraught with twists and turns, danger and adventure, sumptuous beauty and sensuality of surprising depth and vision. "" is also a tale of the human condition, reminiscent of Goldin's Lord of the Flies classic, but inhabited here by tropically-ripened teenage outcasts . . . ravaged emotionally by isolation, enflamed and made desperate with sexual hunger. You have never seen an X-rated video like this before. There may never again be another quite like it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:27
Video: 704x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Boys of Wilde Island 1990
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02841 секунды с 9 запросами