View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 11:43 AM   #20805
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Assylum - Ass Goop Girls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Lilly Ligotage
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , drinking, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Whipped cream, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Suspension, Amateur, Big ass, Blond, Brunette, Two girls
Video language: English

Lilly likes to fuck on filthy sheets. So we spent the day making the filthy sheets she required for her therapy. This involved a lot of ass to other girl´s mouth, anal felching, and fruit and cream shoved into assholes and shot out all over some bedding. We even mounted Kara on the "Asselerator," so that she could spin around Dr. Mercies´ laboratory and shoot slime out of her ass all over the bedding and Lilly´s face. This was just Lilly´s pre-therapy. We actually save Lilly´s filthy bedding in the freezer, so we can fuck her on it six months later.

Duration: 50:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2545kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Assylum - Ass Goop Girls

Summer Vengeance Tournament Pt 7 v 13

Cast: Bryn Blayne ,Beretta James
Genres: Anal ,bottom ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,tournament ,Facesitting ,switch ,Domination
Video language: English

Bryn "the Law" Blayne is a killer on the mat. She doesn't fuck around, she just goes all in and tried her hardest to win. That kind of determination and brute strength could get her pretty close to the title of champion. Maybe even the title itself?!

Duration: 44:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Summer Vengeance Tournament Pt 7 v 13

Bizarre - The Dresden Diary Vol. 24

Studio: Bizarre
Genres: Bdsm

The bondage apparatus alone lets you know that these sweet submissives are about to endure some of the most intense punishment they've ever received.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 972kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

Download Bizarre - The Dresden Diary Vol. 24
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04361 секунды с 9 запросами