Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pushing Boundaries Part 2 Livermore Falls

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the first part of London River's live video we did our best to make her understand her place as the submissive in our activities. It seemed like it worked at the time but now she's back to her old bossy self like nothing ever happened.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 2

Wbtk - Sadistic tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion Torrington

Studio: Wbtk
Genres: Bdsm
This was filmed live and the video is somewhat granular. The first woman has tiny needles all over her body. Her tits, ass, legs and arms all get the treatment. The next girl gets hot wax.
Format: real
Duration: 1:53:02
Video: 720x480, RV40, 564kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 467.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wbtk - Sadistic tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4 Prospect

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master San Gregorio

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Anal creampie, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum farting, Cum snorting, Cum swallow, Cumfart eating, , drinking, Foot licking, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Anal creampie snorting, Licking cum off floor, Wedgie, Bondage, B
Video language: English
Intense domination and filth -- that´s what we have here. Dr. Mercies took a particular delight in Anastasia, because she was so hot, young, and perverted. Her therapy has the usual hard anal pounding and ass to mouth, but so much more. Anastasia gets lifted up by her wedgie, spanked hard, caned, slapped across the face, and has her tits and nipples punished. She eats Dr. Mercies´ feet and ass, licks 5 loads of his saved-up cum off the dirty floor, gags and pukes up slobber, then does an anal cream pie, shoots the cum out of her ass, and snorts it from her genie lantern. Now that her lantern is empty, Dr. Mercies tells her, her soul can move into it and mourn the missing cum. This scene is an hour long.
Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master

Mercy West Abigail Dupree Ragsdale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West Abigail Dupree
Genres: Calf Caning, Caning, Crotch Rope, Crying, Dancing, Neck Rope,
Mercy West is hot. Like, really hot. Watch the way that she moves when she strips naked for us. She is not as innocent as she looks. Any girl that shakes her ass like that has had some practice.
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Abigail Dupree

Russianfetish - Sexy Tickling Lolly With Oil On A Black Background Plumas

I order her to say "Thank you" after each stroke. Then I put a big ball gag in her mouth and continue to beat her sensitive soles with a stick.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24709kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russianfetish - Sexy Tickling Lolly With Oil On A Black Background

Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Loogootee

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Ava Little
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Bukkake, Cum farting, Cumfart eating, Gaping, Licking cum off floor, Nasty cum play, Spitting, Dehumanization, Eating food from ass
Video language: English
Cummie´s assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can´t take anymore. Dr. Mercies is impressed with Cummie´s submission and decides he wants to keep her around after she leaves. That means she has to reproduce. He pours egg into her ass and mouth holes, then fertilizes the egg with a couple dozen loads of his frozen cum. Then she gives birth to kittens out of her face and anus.
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning

Время генерации страницы 0.05202 секунды с 9 запросами