View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 12:56 AM   #19823
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Van Darkholme ,Spencer Reed ,Patrick Rouge ,Drake Jaden ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti
Genres: Hairy ,master ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,shaped ,bukkake ,big dick ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Rimming
Video language: English

It's a bondage sex party on the Upper Floor. House slaves Patrick Rouge and Drake Jaden are worked over and used in front of the viewing members and party guests. Spencer Reed, Tyler Saint and Nick Moretti are at my side helping me work these boys over. At the members request through chat, we put the weights on the boys balls and have them do the boot licking. Several members point out Dylan Deap in the background and I bring him to the front. He takes over the entire show and leaves Patrick and Drake in the cold. The viewing members choose Dylan to receive bukkake from the party guests. It's a fun night! Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

Bathroom whore stuffed full of cock and covered in cum

Cast: Jimmy Bullet ,Leo Sweetwood ,Trenton Ducati
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Gag ,big dick ,switch ,master ,Submission ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,shaped
Video language: English

Bound to the urinals, Leo Sweetwood has his hole pried open by horny cruisers as shove a fucking machine up his ass. Leo bites down on the bit gag in his mouth as the dildo is driven deep in his hole. The cruisers then shove his face into the urinal for a swirly while they take turns fucking the bound stud. He's passed back and forth, swallowing cock while more cock rams him from behind. Leo's then dragged around on all fours to lick everyone's ass while enduring the zapper shocking him over and over. The bathroom whore then services each cock until they blow a load onto his face. The cruisers then order the boy to blow his own load and lick it off their boots before everyone hoses him down with icy cold .

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bathroom whore stuffed full of cock and covered in cum
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04725 секунды с 9 запросами