View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 07:05 AM   #17964
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blind Strap-On Fucking Raton

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob
I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Strap-On Fucking

Bitch In Pink VS Bitch In Black Camden Wyoming

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Orgasm Control
Who's going to win? The entitled boyfriend totally helpless in my brilliant rigging, or the bitch in black who owns the room? He wants to cum, he wants release. He's young. Not used to this. Not a fetish boy. My real guy, rn. Let's blow his mind with vicious tease and denial, what do you say? Hot, very pure tease and denial clip.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4227kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch In Pink VS Bitch In Black

Blowjob Denial For Newbies Subacius

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose
I love the boys who mention denial among things they enjoy. Time to break the new client, tease until he can't form words, literally. I get a little lost in the moment sometimes. If you're polite, and you're clean, and gentlemanly, and you request a denial session with me.. you might just get so much more than you bargain for.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3716kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowjob Denial For Newbies

Bigger And Harder Casa Blanca

Cast: Mistress Kittana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Humiliation, Submission, Torture
The mistress walks up to the back of her slave and she stands between his opened legs and enters his anus with her huge, thick and cruel strapon painfully slow. The slave moans and groans while the mistress smiles and feels her pulse starting to rush with each thrust. She loves the feeling of her slave's body giving in to her forceful movements. After she finishes the fuck she promises an even bigger and harder one next time.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 319.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bigger And Harder

Blonde Bitch in Charge Oudega

Cast: Brooke Logan
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking
Bitchy Blonde Goddess Brooke Logan puts her slave's oral skills to the test giving him more then a mouthful of her delicious cunt. She doesn't want to see him stop licking until he has made her cum all over his face no matter how tired and sore his pathetic tongue may become.
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6843kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 509.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Bitch in Charge

Foot Fetish Extreme Garwood

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Gia DiMarco ,Blake
Genres: Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Kinky ,Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,blond ,Pain ,footjob ,Orgasm Denial ,Slave
Video language: English
When feet elicit unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotionpronounced sexual interest in feetmost common form of sexual preference for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts
Today all Blake’s fantasies will come true. He’s been a member of Men in Pain and Divine Bitches for so long we’re not even allowed to say when he started watching. Maitresse Madeline invites this long time fan to the Armory for a very special update centered around that part of the women’s body we all know and love Feet! If you’re into feet then you’re in for a treat! Blake’s made to worship, kiss, lick, sniff, suck and clean feet while being spanked, flogged and single tailed. He has to sniff dirty pantyhose while his cock endures CBT in the form of being smashed, flicked, kicked and pinched by feet and toes. He’s bent over and pounded deep in the ass with a strap-on while being made to lick and suck toes. He’s trampled and made into a doormat by the ladies. Mistress Gia Dimarco squirts all over Madeline’s feet and Blake is made to lick them clean. Finally, they give him a kinky footjob and he’s allowed to blow his fat load of foot slut filth all over their beautiful, soft, ripe sweaty soles!
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Fetish Extreme

Blackmail Peever

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Bondage
The Mistress threatens the tied slave to record everything that happens in the room with a camera and then she is going to send it to his wife. The slave begs for her, not to torture him like this, but the Mistress shrugs and turns on the camera anyway. Then she slowly approaches the slave and sensually starts to milk him. The slave tries to do everything, but he can't control his body and he soon has a huge orgasm.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 521.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blackmail
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04111 секунды с 9 запросами