View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 07:06 AM   #17967
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blindfolded Cum Race Carp Lake

Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Vibrator
To be fair, I blindfold myself too! Now, let's see who can cum. Can I make a simultaneous client/mistress orgasm? Or will he first, or me? One thing. If I cum first, I'm going to stop. Good luck to all the contestants. Thanks for coming out, today!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blindfolded Cum Race

Bondage Fuck Fest Weyburn

Cast: Astro Domina, Casey Calvert
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo, Stockings, Anal
Two sexy Dommes are looking down on a bound male sub. They sashay over to him and one of the Dommes, Sydney, puts a mouth dildo on the sub, Alrik. Sydney also adds some device to the chastity cage and then hands a little remote to the other Domme, Casey. It's an electric torture device that will give Alrik a jolt every time one of the Dommes pushes the remote. The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time. They change positions a few times until Sydney cums all over the mouth dildo. Afterwards, it's time for slave boy to be put in the closet while the ladies play with each other.
Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fuck Fest

Bondage Tip Orgasm Flaxville

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Handjob , Bondage, Milking
Mistress Asia has her slave locked down in a body bag, strapped and blind folded with only his cock exposed. The device on his cock that only allows the tip of her slave's cock to be exposed while keeping the rest welded shut to never be stimulated again. There is nothing more frustrating for a man then having just the tip teased and touched by his Mistress. She knows how badly he is dying to cum and decides to play a game with her helpless pet to see just how sensitive his cock has become.
Duration: 16:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Tip Orgasm

Blue Balled Release Quinter

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture, Stockings
It may be milking day for Mistress Giselle's slave but that doesn't mean it's going to be entirely pleasurable.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Balled Release

Boot Bitch Orgasms Bellinzona

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, High Heels
Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Bitch Orgasms

Bondage Cock Tease Shaver Lake

Cast: Natalie Black
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Boot Worship, Facesitting, Handjob, Latex
Lady Natalie Black, looking amazing in her latex outfit, has wrapped and mummified her slave, with just his mouth and cock free for her to use. Natalie gives him a rough blowjob, biting his cock and then running her tongue over the engorged dick before repeating. She sits on his face and uses his tongue to lick her cunt and ass, while giving him an incredible edging handjob until she let's him shoot a massive cumload for her.
Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4378kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 731.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Cock Tease

Blown Out Nuts Quogue

Cast: Annie Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture, Bondage, Latex
No reward is ever as pleasurable is it sounds when you are an owned slave to strict German Mistress Annie Aurora. Her slaves must earn the right to orgasm even after they have already been blessed with the promise of a reward. If Mistress Annie's slave really wants to bust a nut he has to prove how badly he wants it by taking blow after blow to his precious balls.
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9813kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blown Out Nuts
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04286 секунды с 9 запросами