Old 07-10-2024, 01:41 PM   #41097
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fancy steel the training of 2 Summit Hill

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancy Steel
The Training of 2 is the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy dogs and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy steel the training of 2

Two Cunts - One Game Taytay

Cast: Riley James ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,shaved ,slim ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,bottom
Video language: English
Today’s update is a two for one special. Two hot blonde cunts, two bondage scenes each. Newcomer Riley James makes her first appearance on camera ever here at HogTied. Her nervousness adds to the erotic tension and struggle when this bitch gets a tight crotch rope, arms in a strict strappado, then suspended in a brutal three point position. What happens to this hot piece of ass when the cruelty ramps up? Second Riley asks for more and gets served a modified open hogtie suspension. She gets a taste of the tazapper and feels the intensity of the magic wand against her sensitive clit. After Riley cums voluptuous Russian whore Lea Alexis. She has perfect tits, juicy ass, and a sexy russian accent to top things off. First this bitch is bound on a table in frog-, all tied up and covered in oil. She is butt-hooked, choked, flogged and fucked until she is shaking with pleasure. Next lea is suspended face down with her arms and legs spread wide - this is an excellent view! Her perfect pussy is pounded mercilessly with a dick on a stick. How many times is this whore going to cum?
Duration: 1:01:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Cunts - One Game

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia Mode

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor Middle River

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 19 year-old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral
Dr. Mercies was feeling down and needed Anastasia to serve him and lift him up. I don´t know if we can call this a "case file," to be honest, more like a documentary. This special video has extremely rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, deep ass eating, a big piss , licking piss off the floor to use as anal lube, cum in every face hole, hard spanking and face slapping, and a puppet rope suspension with Anastasia serving Dr. Mercies while she gets beaten. Best of all: the scene was filmed in real time and is completely authentic. No one else makes stuff like this.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

Abigail - chicken wing Oostburg

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail’s shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied… there is no hope of escape, but don’t worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail - chicken wing

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Philippi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5 Manchester

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.06798 секунды с 9 запросами