View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 01:41 PM   #41098
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket Pucallpa

Cast: Catherine De Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Fingering, Fisting, Hooded, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Torture, Pissing, Whipping, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tits Tortur
Video language: English
It began in 2007. She came through the studio door primed and ready. She even choose her nom de plume as the signature statement for what she craved. “Catherine De Sade” Its now 2009 and I’m ready. I have a few choice pieces that she will have a ride in. The first is the “throne” crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is ideal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport. She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. Catherine loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop — but I don’t recall her ever doing so. A real enthusiast is a deep challenge for a handler, especially layered with the recording process. Fortunately these cleaver hand crafted devices will offer great support. On the throne the shackles grip her ankles tightly. She will not be able to close her legs. For those areas that are not accessible the throne is lined with sharp pegs that will enhance her squirm. She waits. After a couple of hours of abandonment in the throne she will crave any attention. It begins — shots of the single tail on her exposed pubes. The trust and intimacy that well played BDSM scenes offer is beyond all accolades. Many come back for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket

The Gallery Grand Marais

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4 Vails Gate

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Kailee Part 1 Marengo

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Suddenly the rude brat is "all apologies" with promises to be a good girl from now on, but stepmom doesn’t believe her as she knows Ella is only sorry she is being spanked. Jose continues to spank her harder and harder on her panties and then on the bare bottom. After Ella’s bottom is a burning crimson, the stepmother has her fetch the hairbrush and ask to be spanked with it.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kailee Part 1

Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut) Hankamer

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amy Faye
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking
This extreme anal therapy session is back with 15 minutes of additional footage never previously released. When Amy originally appeared for her therapy, she was not adequately prepared, and we had to abort her treatment. Dr. Mercies was not pleased, so when she came back, he and Orderly Sinn put her in a dunce cap and went to town on her sorry little pucker hole. She gets pounded endlessly in her ass and lying mouth by Sinn´s big cock, eats both men´s asses, and gets exactly the kind of drink she deserves. Amy is the real deal: a genuine slut who loves anal, ass to mouth, sexual degradation, and punishment. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 2:00:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut)

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 3 Sankt Johann im Pongau

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.2 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 3

Smoking Hot Blonde Bubble Butt Babe gets Fucked by Nacho Vidal Vanduser

Cast: Chastity Lynn ,Nacho Vidal ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Smoking ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,muscular ,Sub
I want Chastity Lynn to be my new girlfriend. This girl is so smoking hot and fuckable and out of control AWESOME! She gets her ass handed to her in a local bar by none other than Nacho Fucking Vidal!!!! That man knows how to treat a lady, and believe me, he treats her right in this update!
Duration: 1:13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking Hot Blonde Bubble Butt Babe gets Fucked by Nacho Vidal

Время генерации страницы 0.05673 секунды с 9 запросами