LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Behind Bars Miramonte

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

Assylum - Wasted Youth Metlakatla

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting
Charlotte lives to get fucked in the ass and drink piss. Dr. Mercies decided, once again, to try a severe therapy session to cure her of her perversions. Of course, he knew the treatment would be ineffective, so he mostly just dominated the fuck out of her. This session has hard face slapping, nasty degradation with bodily fluids, deep and prolonged ass eating, very rough anal sex, ass to mouth, and all kinds of physical punishments and humiliation. This is not the kind of recording you will find anywhere else. Charlotte is a heavy submissive masochist, and Dr. Mercies is an intense sadistic dominant. This is them together in his office in an authentic session. This is the maximum extreme.
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 747.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Wasted Youth

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Yellville

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Save your seat Goodsprings

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain
A painful quiz show again! Five sexy girls participate in this exciting event. They have to answer several questions. in each round one girl is eliminated and given a painful penalty. Only one girl of the five can have the opportunity to avoid such a penalty. This video includes a special bonus scene and interesting behind the scenes footages.
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3451kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Save your seat

Turd Says Part Three Wantagh

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Three

Bitch Cops Island Falls

Cast: Beverly Hills, Dia Zerva, Felony
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Vibrator, Fingering
Beverly Hills works late at night as a street hooker. Felony and Dia Zerva are two corrupt lesbian cops who control the streets and pimp out the hookers. When Beverly falls short on her payments, the bitch cops punish her with rough bondage sex!
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Cops

Breaking in the New Girl Walvis Bay

Cast: Jessica Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Feet ,Submission ,big dick ,Fingering ,Redhead ,Handler ,Tattoo ,Squirting ,Domination
Newcomer, Jessica Ryan, makes her first appearance on Device Bondage and it’s not one to be missed. She begins standing with her legs spread and her hands above her head. Her clothes are torn away and the torment begins.
next she is locked in to a device that has her balancing on one knee and her other legs pulled out, exposing her pussy and the soles of her feet. Her soles are attacked with harsh and her pussy used as we see fitting.
In the final scene she is on her back with her legs belted and spread wide. She is now at her most vulnerable and the torment continues to exploit every weakness that she has. She is made to cum so hard that she starts squirting uncontrollably.
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in the New Girl

Время генерации страницы 0.05626 секунды с 9 запросами