View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 01:43 PM   #41103
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Plumas

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Moriyama

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Audition Bishopville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

HT - London River - A Serious Business Gualala

Release Year: 2020
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We don’t allow any goofing off on the our set. We are very Serious about our craft. There’s just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.
“Take your clothes off!!” He commands.
London loses it and there’s no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - London River - A Serious Business

Paintoy - Cry Me a River Full Movie Spring Dale

London River is good name for this gorgeous woman, because her emotions run like a raging river in this shoot. As Alebeard whips her titties and pussy, she goes from terrified, to confused, to angry, to incredibly turned on as Alebeard fingers her sore freshly whipped cunt...
Duration: 1:20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8143kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy - Cry Me a River Full Movie

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament Elysburg

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can’t stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

AmericanDamsels - Hazel Moore - Dr. Horable's Experiments Barryton

This complete, hot fantasy is now available at a hot bargain price! Somewhere in the industrial area, TV reporter Hazel Moore has discovered the secret hideout of Dr. Gil Horable. The plucky journalist is taping the story, but when she encounters the escaped criminal scientist she doesn't anticipate his reaction. He promptly grabs the gorgeous reporter, and the next thing Hazel knows she's securely bound. The disgraced Head of Research for Anevil Corporation briefly questions the long-haired damsel, and once he's confident no one knows where she is, he cleavegags his luscious guest (shown on-screen). Dr. Horable tells Hazel he's got some experiments he'd like to run on her, and the miniskirted babe is left alone while her evil host makes his preparations. The booted beauty squirms and strains against her restraints, but the knots all hold firm. Later, we see that the depraved doctor has pulled up the roped reporter's turtleneck sweater to expose her ample breasts. As her captivity continues, Hazel's legs are tied open, allowing an unobstructed view of her very sheer panties. The bound and gagged journalist helplessly drools past the bandana gag onto her chest. She continues to struggle and moan, fretting about what the evil doctor has in store for her next! As this fantasy continues, our gorgeous damsel has been subjected to the villain's evil experiment for days. The scene opens and we see the stunning journalist has been stripped down to bra, panties, garters, stockings and heels. She's also wearing a leather hood that has holes for her eyes and mouth as well as a holder for Hazel's waist-length hair. She's tied standing arms overhead to a metal device. It seems her ordeal has taken its toll on the leggy reporter, and she sounds defeated as she asks her cruel host how much longer he's going to keep experimenting on her. Dr. Horable gives her the bad news he still has some more things planned for her. Hazel then has a ballgag strapped between her lips for the next test. The scantily-clad reporter twists and strains against her restraints, but she's completely helpless to do anything but let the saliva drip past her gag. Before long her bra is removed, and Hazel continues to drool down her perfect, all-natural breasts. The depraved researcher then turns Hazel around to take some more readings, and then watches as the trussed-up beauty squirms and arches her back (showing off her outstanding backside and long ponytail) as she continues to drool voluminous amounts of saliva down her naked chest. How much longer will this heartless villain hold onto his luscious test subject?
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23203kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AmericanDamsels - Hazel Moore - Dr. Horable's Experiments

Время генерации страницы 0.05821 секунды с 9 запросами