View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 01:44 PM   #41106
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Thomson

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Lovely Lielani Submits to the Armory! Armbrust

Cast: LieLani
Genres: Fear Play ,Submission ,Bondage ,top ,dungeon ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Petite ,Suspension ,Gag
Video language: English
We get down and dirty in scene one. Lielani struggles beautifully in the mud and ruthlessly bound in hemp in the first scene. A tight crosslegged balltie leaves her vulnerable and helpless to our abuse in a pool of nasty, cold Armory water. A very unusual and tough rope suspension has Lielani squirming and screaming in scene three. Bound and ballgagged in scene four, she is put into a below ground level tank. with a cage top. The water is turned on and our struggles in vain as the water level climbs. What will happen to our lovely victim? Sign in or join up to find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 777.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Lielani Submits to the Armory!

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush Spanishburg

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn’t be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world’s most famous bondage models, as you do! Don’t miss this update, she’s one of the best!
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Audition Winlock

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Painful duel pt.6 Liverpool

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: Torture, Whipping, Caning, Spanking, Punishment
The sixth part of our severe game show with a brand new set of girls. The rules: A couple of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 Usd. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received and also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (this is not obligatory). The first duel features a frontal single tail whipping, the second duel features a very hard pussy whipping with an electric cord and a cat'o’nine.
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful duel pt.6

History of pain spy interrogaton Woking

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
For thousands of years people have been inflected pain by those who have the power and find pleasure in it or simply strive to achieve their goals by causing pain. Different methods were used to achieve this pain in differente eras and situations. In this first episode we will examine the unofficial methods of spy interrogations.
Duration: 57:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History of pain spy interrogaton

Abigail - wrists crossed Odenville

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn’t move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can’t cover herself up anymore!
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail - wrists crossed

Время генерации страницы 0.08139 секунды с 9 запросами