View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 04:21 PM   #8452
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Horny Breakers Nescopeck

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rick Van Sant, Dean Flynn, François Sagat, Alex Baresi, Arpad Miklos, Damien Crosse, Darius Falke, Diesel Washington, Dillon Buck, Eduardo, Jackson Wild, Tony Buff, Victor Banda
Genres: Muscles, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Fisting, Group, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
For an event as monumental as acclaimed director Bruce Cam’s final adult film, he pulls out all the stops in the very tradition of TitanMen that he himself created, taking a cast of 13 masculine men—with 11 TitanMen exclusives including the return of TitanMen exclusive Eduardo—and directs them in 7 breathtaking scenes teeming with explosive eroticism and unparalleled natural beauty.
The sun beats down on two surfers (TitanMen exclusive Damien Crosse and Jackson Wild) peeling off their wetsuits on the beach. Jackson sucks down every inch of Damien's hefty, uncut dick while furiously batting down on his own hard cock as he works himself into a frenzy. They retreat to a trailer where Damien pounds Jackson’s ass mercilessly.
TitanMen exclusives Dean Flynn and Rick van Sant are camping when a park ranger (TitanMen exclusive Tony Buff) arrives to teach them a lesson about respect. After whipping Dean’s ass until he begs for mercy, he moves on to Rick and gives his ass a far more severe punishment with his fist. After having his way with them in the woods, Tony brings Rick and Dean indoors where he gives the two campers a proper ass pounding.
TitanMen exclusives Darius Falke and François Sagat emerge from their tent completely naked and hard. With undeniable chemistry, the two rugged specimens of masculinity engage in a flip-flop piss-and-fuck session with an intensity rarely seen on film.
Next, three hairy, uber-masculine studs (TitanMen exclusives Alex Baresi and Eduardo with Arpad Miklos) jump ship into an outdoor shower, eagerly to diving into a sizzling a flip-flop three-way fuck session.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:10:27
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Breakers

MachoFucker Angry Young Stallion Partido

Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Raffael, Colossus
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Bareback, Big dick, Blowjob, Latino, Rimming
Blessed with 11 fat inches of man meat and being a natural-born freak who will fuck any hole that comes along his way this is Colossus. Meet our new Argentinean MachoFucker in his first production, drilling sexy Brazil-Bottom Rafafael a second hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MachoFucker Angry Young Stallion

Falcon Studios – Deep Release (2016) Payneville

Cast: Alexander Volkov, Brandon Rivers, Brendan Phillips, Brent Corrigan, Colt Rivers, J.J. Knight, Jason Maddox, Ryan Rose, Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore
Slip into an exclusive, full-service spa, where the gorgeous, muscled clients and masseurs will do whatever it takes to deliver 'Deep Release.' Tony Dimarco directs nine of the hottest Falcon men as they indulge in sensual oils, soothing baths, and deep tissue massages that quickly lead to intense oral, vigorous rimming, and passionate fucking. After a luxurious soak, muscled Brent Corrigan's bodywork session leads to a searing flip-flop with gorgeous masseur Jason Maddox. Hanging out by the hot tub, Colt Rivers eagerly trades head with JJ Knight, leading both studs to blow huge loads in each other's mouths. Alexander Volkov arrives for his massage from expert body worker Ryan Rose, who initiates an intense flip-fuck that ends with two massive cumshots. Brandon Rivers lavishes his client, Sean Zevran, with a full-service session, utilizing his hands, mouth, and ass to give Sean everything he wants. Brendan Phillips arrives to give JJ Knight a rejuvenating salt scrub, but is thrilled when JJ makes a move on him, pulling him close for a kiss that leads to full-release oral, ass-eating, and fucking. For the ultimate spa experience, join these gorgeous men for a 'Deep Release' that will leave your muscles soothed, your ass stretched, and your balls drained!
Duration: 2:16:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon Studios – Deep Release (2016)

Hot Skater Boys Enjoy Raw Barebacking Fuck Belgrade Lakes

Cast: Leo James, Danny Michaels, Kyle Martin, Leo Mack, Steve Strong, Matt Jackson
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Double Anal Penetration, Amateur, Cum Shots, Facial, Threesome, Rimming, Anal/Oral Sex
Bareback Skater Boys follows some sexy hot smooth European twink guys as they play with their skateboards for a bit, and then with each other for the rest of the time. Follow their adventures as they ride the rails and then each other for non-stop, hardcore, raw, uninhibited, bareback sex. These guys go at it until they are all covered in cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:20
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1219kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 914.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Skater Boys Enjoy Raw Barebacking Fuck

Boy fuck Sam Ledger Coyville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
He fucked me and I moaned so loud. When I couldn’t no more he turned me around and fucked me missionary until he came over my whole body. After he came he put his tongue deep in my mouth, kissed me and jerked me off until I exploded.
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy fuck Sam Ledger

縛男 Sale Creek

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal/Oral, Fingering, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
二宮○也似の現役大学生が拘束椅子� �のムチ、蝋燭攻めに本気の拒絶…!� ��務用ラップの全身拘束で体の自由が 完全に奪われた彼は…!?
Duration: 1:40:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 縛男

Star Boarder Berwick

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal/Oral, Fingering, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
宿の半露天風呂で超なエッチ編では� �が源泉掛け流しの湯船でいろんな体� ��で掘られまくり!源泉の効能と現役 格闘家の熱いザーメンでの肌はツル� �ルに!
Duration: 1:43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Boarder

Время генерации страницы 0.04659 секунды с 9 запросами