View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 04:22 PM   #8453
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amazing bareback attraction Monroe Township

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jessy Ares, Scotch Inkom, Casey Daniels, Enzo Rimenez, Danny King, Marten Scholz, Jay Roberts
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Rimming, Group, Cumshot, Threesome, Deep throat
Video language: English
It’s that bolt of excitement that courses through your body. It's Intuition, and Titan demands that you follow it as exclusives Jessy Ares and Scotch Inkom lead a handsome crop of studs that let their guard down and follow their instincts. Go ahead, move in closer.... After a dip in the pool, the bulging swimsuits of Jessy Ares and Jay Roberts are released for some deep-throat fun -- followed by a passionate fuck that leaves Jay gasping for air. In front of a lush backdrop, hung suck buddies Enzo Rimenez, Marten Scholz and Casey Daniels take turns on each other before blond Casey bends over. After stretching out massive stud Scotch Inkom, dark and chiseled Danny King initiates a sweaty workout that takes care of their stiff love muscles.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:19
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1786kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing bareback attraction

Bedtime Play Valldemosa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BB Video
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Bedtime Plays is the new hit movie from the studio Bareback Boy Bangers.
Enjoy our cute models with athletic bodies and big dicks doing bareback sex in all positions
till the semens are cumming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedtime Play

Wurstfilm Perverts part 3 Rota

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Wurstfilm
Cast: No info
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Macho, Studs, Fisting, Rimming
A raunchy DVD Wurstfilm with the finest ingredients: love fist, piss, rubber, leather and horny men five scenes and 11 horny guys do it for ....
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:31
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1994kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wurstfilm Perverts part 3

Arts & Shafts Lost Creek

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut..
You never know where you might be staying when you rent a little getaway home for a weekend, but friends Jacob Dolce and Richard Hicks have picked a great one. It seems the owner is an artist, and eclectic taste in his collection. The boys admire a few of the items but with the very tempting bed nearby it's no wonder they're soon distracted from their art appreciation, inspired to paint their own horny picture together. The two are soon kissing on the bed, their hands exploring their tight and toned young bodies, their hard uncut cocks bulging for release in their pants. There's really no intention of holding back as the boys reveal every inch of themselves for each other, their athletic bodies an artistic display in themselves while they stroke and suck their tasty boners. Jacob's lightly furry hole takes a lapping from his friend, a sure sign that he intends to go all the way.
Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7958kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arts & Shafts

DJ vs Sebastian Keys Pinetta

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,DJ
Genres: Anal ,Gay ,Rimming ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Anal Fingering ,Submission
Coming off of his third win on NK, Sebastian Keys is undefeated and confident. He has 3 black belts in martial arts and plans to rely on his training to take him to his fourth win. He knows his opponent is a veteran on NK and has seen some of his previous matches. Sebastian is going to use DJ’s body momentum against him, in order to slam him to the mat, hard! DJ is not intimidated by Sebastian’s black belts. He feels his experience on NK is all he will need to gain the points required to take home another win and feed his big, uncut, cock to Sebastian. They both are ready to fight and make the loser his bitch for the day.
Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DJ vs Sebastian Keys

Cade Maddox & Pablo Hernandez Schooleys Mountain

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.
Imagine getting to your apartment to find a young Dom waiting on the stairs for you to clean his sneakers. If you do it right, he'll come to your house to fuck all your holes and use you as his slut.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cade Maddox & Pablo Hernandez

Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop Lambertville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Glenn
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I am always hesitant to say a particular sex act is a model’s “first time”. I shoot videos several months before a video actually airs, and who knows what a model may have been up to in the interim.Aries had actually tried bottoming once before with a dude that he had messed around with. He said it hurt a lot and it didn’t help that the guy had a huge cock. He pretty much swore off bottoming at that time.I think after seeing guys not only stay hard from being fucked, but also cumming, he was willing to give it a try. I may be jumping ahead of the summary, but sure enough, he had an epiphany that he could stay and actually enjoy being fucked. I loved panning the camera up and seeing that his dick was hard while Glenn ground his cock into his semi-virgin hole.But I get ahead of myself. Aries was dubious about getting fucked after getting more than a mouthful of Glenn’s rather thick cock. After they blew each other, he volunteered to get fucked first to “get it over with.” Glenn had licked his hole, trying to get him in the mindset. I think it worked.Aries is a tough guy so Glenn got it inside him on the first pass. There are a few fun ‘ouchy’ faces though. He may not soon be unloading while getting fucked, but he no longer fears it, and my guess is, after a couple more attempts, he might actually be looking forward to it.Glenn fucks him good, but then climbs on top and gets his own ass rammed by Aries’s cock. Glenn has bepletely versatile, preferring to top, but you would never know given how hard his cock stayed while bouncing up and down on Aries’s dick.Glenn shows what a superstar he is by allowing Aries to fuck him until he nuts. Aries goes slow and steady in order to pull the load out of Glenn. Aries breeds Glenn’s boyhole, dumping his load deep inside!There is a cute outtake at the end for fans of Behind The Scenes moments!
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Время генерации страницы 0.08481 секунды с 9 запросами