All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Heaven Lee

Cast: Heaven Lee
Genres: Submission ,Flogging ,slim ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Blonde

Heaven Lee gets taken to a remote beach and tied. She is placed in extreme restraints and left as the sun starts to set.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Heaven Lee

Quandary

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Dildo ,Fingering ,Domination ,Humiliation

Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your , you'd never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She'd come home from college during semester breaks and you'd be so proud when you saw her high marks. You'd tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she's cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn't even enough. Our good little girl's got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Quandary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04628 секунды с 9 запросами